Bfor B Staffs Launch Introduction To Bfor B 15th April 2010
Business for Breakfast
Stoke 15th April 2010
Mission: "Business For Breakfast provides a new
generation of business facilitation through a network
of successfully organised high quality networking
forums that are regularly hosted in a friendly and
dynamic atmosphere to promote active participation,
relationships, qualified referrals, recommendations,
one to one meetings and strategic alliances to help
Vision: "We intend for Business For Breakfast to
become the country's private business referrals club
of preference with national coverage through over
one hundred local franchisees, more than seven
hundred active meetings and at least eight thousand
active members by 2010"
In Business for Breakfast we have only 2 ground rules:
1. We only work with people who are serious about growing
their business through developing quality referrals and
who will contribute quality referrals back to the team
based on know, like and trust.
2. We prefer to grow by recommendation and personal
introduction, so we will be asking you for introductions to
some of your most trusted contacts who we can invite as
Why does BforB
work so well?
We have a proven formula developed over 10 years that has
provided profitable business for many members.
That formula is a 3 step process:
1.Getting to Know someone through regular group meetings and 1-2-1‘s
2.Getting to Like them through these regular meetings
3.Developing Trust so that you will share your precious customers and
Once Know Like and Trust is in place then referrals will flow.
What will you gain
1. Market sector exclusivity for your business in your
group. What that means to you is no competition from
within your group for referrals to your market sector.
2. Referrals that are qualified and lead to profitable
business from your trusted fellow members
3. Reliable new suppliers from amongst your members
and their trusted business associates
A referral has 4
Via Andy Bounds in The Jelly Effect:
• A personal recommendation (by the referrer)
• to someone you don’t yet know, but want to (your target)
• such that your target is expecting your call for business
• and is looking forward to it
If any one of the four is missing it’s not a referral!
How does BforB
work for you?
• We meet fortnightly at the same time and venue with the same
membership plus valued guests who will hope will register as new
members to grow the group.
• Between meetings our members conduct one-to-one meetings in
order that they may get to know, like and trust each other to better
understand each others business to be able to spot opportunities
for each other and be able to pass referrals
• BforB provides training opportunities to amongst other things
improve your networking skills.
What will we
expect from you
Five ways to contribute:
1. 100% attendance or if at all possible send a
2. Conduct 1-2-1’s with your fellow members
3. Invite guests to grow the group
4. Provide testimonials
5. Provide thank you notes for work well done