Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Adobe Summit: learning &
recommendations for Sony EU
Prepared by Stuart G. Hall/21 May 2012
• Facebook Sponsored Stories are an
opportunity to extract greater Page
• As part of a wider re-think of Facebook
strategy, with a view to understanding how
Facebook Page fits into the social media mix
• Aim is to turn Page into a place to build
relationships, not just a landing page
• This is based on Adobe Summit presentation
from Paddy Power’s Johnny Devitt – argues that
to leverage engagement can’t use old school app-
to-page-to-sale linear route to conversion
• Instead need to seed idea that brand has
something useful to offer fans, do that by using
• Note: remains issue of proving measured value of
a fan in this respect
• Back to basic approach – listen to what fans
are saying, compare with data from off-estate
Radian 6 analysis, and get involved in the
• Tool to help deliver this value out of FB Page is
Sponsored Stories, as help maximise delivery
of content on top of the >20% who get Page
content in their news feed
• Run a pilot using Facebook Sponsored Stories
on an active Facebook Page – benchmark
engagement before and after
• Use Radian6 to look for off-estate topics to
add value to Facebook Page content to create
• Ideal = run with event or campaign to see hard
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.