This presentation accompanied the live webinar "Moving the Needle with Social Media" presented on June 23, 2010 by Jason Falls of the Social Media Explorer and Ryan Deutsch of StrongMail.
The following is the description from the webinar, which is now archived here: http://www.strongmail.com/resources/webevents/webinars.php
Engagement is only the first step in social media marketing. You eventually need to move from conversations to conversions – because engagement alone doesn't ring the cash register. Unless you are able to drive measurable, bottom-line benefits from social media, your organization's social media efforts are ultimately doomed to fail.
In this on-demand webinar, social media marketing pioneer Jason Falls will show you how to drive your customers to act, convert and purchase without violating their trust. Learn proven strategies for leveraging popular social networks like Twitter and Facebook to increase sales, newsletter subscriptions and other key business objectives. Plus, get insight from detailed case studies and an extensive Q&A session.
Key things you will learn:
• How to set clear goals and measurable objectives for social media
• Effective strategies based on your consumer's social needs
• Tactics for motivating customers to act, convert and purchase
• Case studies showcasing how to drive revenue and customer satisfaction
• Tools for managing and measuring social media campaigns