Let’s Talk About . . .
• Snacks and Parties
• Common Core State Standards
• Contact Information
• Word Wall Words
• Reading Log
• Behavior Light
• Notes From Teacher
• Clean Out, Review Work, & Sign Nightly
• Homework Monday – Thursday
• Read 20 Minutes Nightly and complete reading log
• Practice Word Wall Words
• Come to Class Prepared and On Time (8:35 am) –
Classroom doors open at 8:15. Dismissal is 2:35
• Make-up work for credit and grade is allowed for
all excused absences. The number of days
allowed to makeup the work is the same as the
number of days the student was absent.
• Green: Great Day!
• Blue: Warning
• Yellow: In-Class Time Out
• Purple: Teacher-To-Teacher
• Red: Office Referral
Snacks and Parties
• Snack donations are appreciated for
special occasions. However, we will
not be snacking on a daily basis.
• Only Level-Two volunteers will be
able to assist with classroom parties.
All Level Two volunteers are welcome
to assist in the classroom and on
field trips. Please be sure you have
completed the volunteer and
Common Core State
Parent's Guide to Student Success
Mathematics and English Language
• Thank you for coming to Open House.
I look forward to working with your
child. You may contact me at anytime
at (727) 469-5976 or
firstname.lastname@example.org (Best Way!)
• Classroom Website