The Real Value Of Real Estate• Commercial Property plays a vital role in every aspect of Europe’s economy and is key to addressing two critical challenges of our Time: – Providing liveable and functioning cities for a growing urban population, and reducing the EU’s future energy needs. An Efficient real estate sector provides the platform from which the EU Economy can maximize its potential. – Supporting Growth, Jobs and Sustainable living.
Economic Driver Crucial Service Economy € 285bn Contribution Economy4 Million Contribution Jobs sustainability Investment Economy Driver € 250bn Investment
1. Crucial service to the economy Half of all commercial property is leased to businesses who need the flexibility of renting rather than owning their premises. The EU Commercial property sector supplies 3.5 billion m2 of floor space to business.
2. Economy contributionCommercial property contributed EUR285 billion to the EU Economy last year– More than the automotive andtelecoms sector combined (in fact, 2.5%of European GDP).
3. jobsThe Sector Directly Employs4+ million people – more thanthe automotive, telecoms orbanking sector.
4. sustainabilityResidential and commercial property arecritical to achieving the EU’s environmentaltargets.They offer huge energy saving potentialachievable through investment of aroundEUR 60 billion per year – a major source ofeconomic activity.
5. investmentThe Commercial property sector invests EUR250 billion each year in building refurbishmentand development.With infrastructure and housing, thisrepresents more than 60% of all capitalinvestment in the EU.
Contact us RE/MAX County Line 90 Burr Ridge Parkway Burr Ridge, IL 60527 Office: 630-325-8280 Fax: 630-325-6389 Toll-Free: 877-325-8280www.countyline.illinoisproperty.com