Steve Down is a cause entrepreneur and cause leader who believes that being a force for good is what makes one wildly successful.
In this deck, you’ll learn about Steve’s mission and the Steve Down Companies which include Even Stevens Sandwiches, CE Karma, The Falls Event Center, Financially Fit, Storm Maker Media, Steve's Hotel, Wings & Waves Waterpark, and Blue Hat Ventures.
Steve Down Companies offer incredible value through incorporating life-changing giveback into the local community. To learn about Steve Down's mission and his wildly successful businesses, visit stevedown.com.
CAUSE ENTREPRENEUR & CAUSE LEADER
BE A FORCE FOR GOOD. BE WILDLY SUCCESSFUL.
Who is Steve Down?
Steve Down is a seasoned cause entrepreneur
and cause leader with an unwavering
commitment to building businesses that change
our lives and communities for the better.
The Steve Down Companies include:
• Even Stevens Sandwiches
• CE Karma
• The Falls Event Center
• Financially Fit
• Storm Maker Media
• Steve’s Hotel
• Wings & Waves Waterpark
• Blue Hat Ventures
Steve Down’s Mission
Be a force for good. Be wildly successful.
By building wildly successful businesses, each founded on a unique
“cause capitalist” business model, Steve Down Companies offer
incredible value through incorporating life-changing giveback into the
Steve Down, Cause Capitalist
Every Steve Down business is formed with the
purpose of meeting the speciﬁc needs of the
customer and the local community through
excellent service and a specially designed
giveback to the local community.
1. Self-actualization (you can make a difference in
your community and become a cause leader)
2. Esteem (benefactor opportunities)
3. Love & belonging (The Falls Event Center)
4. Safety (Financially Fit)
5. Physiological needs (Even Stevens, Steve’s
Hotel, CE Karma)
MASLOW’S HIERARCHY OF HUMAN NEEDS
Even Stevens is a sandwich shop that, for
every sandwich purchased, gives one
away to those in need. Founded in 2014.
• Even Stevens has become the fastest growing
fast casual dining restaurant in the United States,
serving 1,000,000 sandwiches in its ﬁrst 2 ½ years.
• There are currently 10 locations in Utah and
Arizona, with 15 more planned in 2017.
• In January 2017, Even Stevens sold their ﬁrst
1,000,000 sandwiches and, with those, was able to
give away 1 million sandwiches to feed the hungry.
Steve Down created CE Karma with the vision of providing the
best continuing education for dentists, taught by leading
educators at an unmatched price. As a result, for every doctor
who attends a continuing education course, CE Karma is able to
provide oral healthcare to our communities, underserved children,
youth, and adults in need. Founded in 2012.
• CE Karma programs are available in 33 states. 90+ continuing education
events will be held in 2017 with plans to double course offerings in 2018.
• CE Karma partners with Missions of Mercy dental care to provide dental
care to those who can’t afford it. In Phoenix, AZ alone, CE Karma’s
giveback program helped to provide dental care for over 2000
individuals in need.
The Falls Event Center is a rapidly expanding new concept,
providing unique, state-of-the-art event venues where a
dream wedding, corporate meeting, community event, or
beautiful quinceañera can become a reality. The Falls Event
Center is the perfect space for any event. Founded in 2012.
• 14 locations throughout the western US, with 11 more planned to
open in 2017.
• The Falls Event Centers are popular wedding venues in their
• Through their giveback initiative, The Falls Event Centers have
supported numerous nonproﬁts.
• By teaching people to Forget Debt and Reimagine Wealth, we
change the way people feel, think, and act about money.
Founded in 2000, Financially Fit teaches radical ﬁnancial
principles showing people how to become 100% debt free in 5
years or less and reach Financial Independence 5 years after that.
• The Financially Fit principles are taught and communicated
through a world class online curriculum, money tools, and ﬁnancial
• Through the Join2Give model, Financially Fit uses its business
model to make the principles of ﬁnancial management and wealth
creation accessible to all areas of our communities including
Hispanic, African American, and youth.
• Storm Maker Media is a marketing and advertising
agency where the best creative minds come together
to create fresh and innovative ideas for the Steve
Down Companies. Producing web, social, print, and
media materials, Storm Maker Media donates a
portion of its time to offer free messaging and
advertising services to qualifying nonproﬁts.
• By partnering with Steve’s other businesses, the
Storm Maker team is able to use their skills and talents
to empower the other businesses to give back to their
local community. They are able to Create2Give.
• Steve’s Hotel is a new concept in hospitality in
McMinnville, Oregon. Founded in 2017.
• The ﬁrst hotel is set to open summer of 2018 at the
Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum property in
McMinnville, Oregon, where it will provide guests with
an accompanying spa, restaurant, and The Falls Event
• Steve’s Hotel will operate on the Stay2Give giveback.
For each room reservation, the hotel will donate money
to allow someone in need to stay in a homeless shelter
for a night.
• Wings and Waves, located just outside
Portland, Oregon, is one of the 10 largest indoor
waterparks in the United States, and is the only
waterpark to have a 747 on the roof with 4 slides.
• With over 100,000 attendees each year
already, Steve’s vision is to make Wings and
Wave Waterpark, Steve’s Hotel, and the Air and
Space Museum in McMinnville, Oregon the
premier destination site in the state of Oregon.
Want to learn how to invest in Steve Down's companies?