Presentation made by Stephen Davis on July 21, 2014 at the MassChallenge Accelerator in Boston
Many start-ups have great ideas but struggle when it comes time to bring the product to market and have difficulty in selecting a market to focus on. Defining your optimal target market and identifying the ideal prospect will help you streamline the effectiveness of your marketing, shorten the sales cycle and close more business.
In this program we’ll cover:
• Comparing mass marketing to target marketing
• How segmentation can improve your market position
• Practical ideas to segment and prioritize market opportunities
• Developing detailed customer profiles that will improve sales
• Learn the stages of the customer buying process
• How incorporate target marketing into your overall strategy
Stephen N. Davis, Principal and Founder of The CXO Advisory Group (http://www.cxoadvisorygroup.com/about-us/Stephen-Davis.htm), advises businesses on how to optimize and improve operations, accelerate sales and profits, and seize the most attractive growth opportunities. Steve has worked with companies in North America, Europe and Asia to assist them in establishing US market operations, strategic alliances, joint ventures, business development and sales management. He has also assisted clients with due diligence and preparation for venture financing.