The Global Congress on Travel Risk Management is an all-encompassing public-private dialogue to enhance the global travel industry’s ability to avoid interruptions and to provide a safe, secure and seamless travel experience,” said Stephen Barth, Founder of HospitalityLawyer.com.
The annual Global Congress is a unique opportunity for travel industry professionals, business travel teams, and consultants from aviation, cruise, ground transportation, lodging, facilities, events and supply chain businesses to:
• Explore continuing and recent legal, safety and security challenges
• Identify common trends and issues relevant to the travel industry
• Share and develop best practices
• Benchmark current policies and procedures with other travel industry leaders
• Develop innovative approaches from cross-industry knowledge exchange and
• Discover the latest research and solutions available.