1. Search within a specific kindof site.I chose this tip as my number one tip because, the search results are narrowed to the kind of web sites I need for my students.
2. Use Show option to refineyour searchI hate to search the internet because of so many results to go through. This tip helps narrow the results down to what I need.
3. Collaborate on groupprojectsThis tip makes it easier for members to collaborate on a project they are working on.
4. Collect research notes withGoogle NotebookWhen I compile notes on a research topic I write everything down. I can collect information while doing research and copy and paste the information which cuts down on paper clutter.
5. Add video to yourpresentationI chose this tip because I like to add things to my presentations for my students to keep them engaged. Videos are the best way to break up a lesson and gives the students a break from teacher led instruction.
6. Save as PDFThis makes reading content much easier over multiple devices.
7. Do a timeline searchThis tip will help give students a visual for explaining how things have evolved over time, such as communicating with each other.
8. Create a Google CustomSearch EngineThis would make searching the internet safe for my students. I could ensure they are only looking at sites that provides the information they need to see.
9. Use a "Pin Tab"I chose this tip because I like to keep things small and neat.
10. Use the https optionThis helps protect internet activity while in public places.