GROWING YOUR BLOG Stepfanie Cuevashttp://www.TheLadyBloggers.com
Where are you now?Take the time and evaluate where you are as a bloggerWhere is it you want to go?In the next year, what do you want to do with yourblog?How will you achieve it?
Importance of GrowthGrowth is an importantstep for any businessGrowing is learning
The PlateauBloggers are infamous for hitting a plateau - being stuckin the same placeThey get bored, stuck in a routineChange that routine!
1. Write about something new Grow your blog by growing your readers. Reach out to readers you may have not considered Write about a new topic Use a new writing style
2. Join a CommunitySuccessful bloggers who have grown their blogs havecommunitiesInteract dailyReach out for advice or helpDitch the comfort zone
3. Offer ValueDive deeper into topicsWrite posts that explainUse adjectives, paint apicture
5. Link to Other BloggersThis is often overlookedLink back to other blogs within your blog postsEx: “My Favorite Celeb Posts”Good Blog Karma
6. CommentingYou need to comment on other blogsPeople need to be reminded you care, and that you areout thereMy biggest subscriber counts always happened when Iput myself out there on other bloggers’ blogs.
7. Guest PostsWriting Guest Posts once or twice a week is anexcellent practice to grow your blogThe fastest way to be everywhere, without feeling likespamBookmark blogs you want to submit to, double checkguidelines, and write a kick ass post
8. Network Ofﬂine Get oﬀ of Twitter, there are bloggers next door! Those people will let other people know you are real Exercise is good, step away from the computer
9. Find A Blogging Buddy or 2 Keep each other accountable Market each other’s blogs and blog entries
10. Social NetworkingIf you use Twitter of Facebookjust to post your blog update,you’re doing it wrongUse social networking sites tomingle.
No SecretsThere is nothing special about Growing YourBlogOkay, maybe there is one: The only secret isthat you have to present yourself to peopleconstantly
No SecretsThere are no websites or services to help you growyour blogBe accessible to readers and interact with themTo grow your blog, you need to be front and center
ConclusionAlbert Einstein deﬁned insanity as: doing the samething again and again, expecting diﬀerent resultsWhat will you do diﬀerent?