Do you want a celebrity smile? Of course you do. Follow
these pro tips that people with great teeth do regularly.
1. See your dentist on a regular basis for cleanings and checkups.
Your dentist should tell you how often you should be seeing
him/her. If your teeth are in good health, you should visit your
dentist every six months. If there are any problems, every three
months is necessary.
2. Use an electric toothbrush. Most people don't properly brush their
teeth. An electric toothbrush mimics correct motions sonically. In
other words, no more guesswork. It also keeps brushing for two
minutes — the recommended amount of time you should be
washing your teeth.
3. Floss every day. But you also need to do it the right way. Push
the floss up between your teeth toward your gum. Next, move the
floss around the top and side curves of your teeth. Do not forget to
do this on both the right and left sides.
4. Remove stains using a whitening toothpaste. Stains are usually
caused by drinking coffee, tea, or soda. Use a whitening toothpaste
with micro-exfoliators in it. If your teeth are sensitive, do this once a
5. Bleach your teeth every 12 weeks. You can do this is a dentist's
office and pay lots of money. Or, thanks to new advancements, you
can do maintenance on your teeth at home using one of these
great teeth whiteners.
6. You must be consistent with your regimen. Brushing, flossing,
whitening, and going to the dentist is not one week task.
Consistency will lead to no cavities and
more money in your pocket.