Be the first to like this
Featured Presenters - Lisa Aleman, Director, Sales and Operations Planning and Control at Radisys and SCDigest Editor Dan Gilmore
The power of a solid sales and operations planning (S&OP) foundation lies in its ability to enable a business to absorb and navigate the changes that come from external and internal sources.
Join Lisa Aleman, Director, Sales and Operations Planning and Control at Radisys, the leading wireless infrastructure solutions provider on July 16 at 8:30 am PDT/11:30 pm EDT. Radisys worked with Steelwedge and icon-scm to deal with everything from manufacturing outsourcing and global volatility to mergers and acquisitions—and to ensure that the S&OP goals remained in line with overall business objectives.
Learn how Radisys can now:
• Allow corporate strategy to align with daily execution
• Optimize decision support with one integrated and synchronized platform
• Deliver more current forecasts to its contract manufacturers to enable better supply/demand alignment
• Reduce its forecast cycle time from approximately 2.5 weeks to 1 to 1.5 weeks
• Lower CPM input cycle time from 5 days to 3 days
• Reduce operations cycle time from 4 days to 2 days
• Decrease finance review time from 3 days to 2 days
• Accommodate out-of-cycle changes more easily
To learn more about Steelwedge and our award winning S&OP solutions, please visit http://www.steelwedge.com/solutions/