San Francisco Bay Area Real Estate Staging Company Set to Speak at Hire-A-Businesswoman Week - September 17 – 21 Presented by International Virtue Women Chamber of Commerce
Cindy Lin, Owner of Staged4more Home Staging & Redesigns, will be a speaker during the first semi-annual Hire-A-Businesswoman Week (September 17 - 21, 2007) presented by the International Virtual Women’s Chamber of Commerce for women who have been in business for 5 or more years that are looking for business support and new clients to guide their company through the growth and expansion stages.
She will be on schedule Wednesday, Sept. 19, The ABC’s of Moving Out, Moving Up, Or Just Plain Moving, to present the segment “Staging Your Home to Make it Sell Quicker”. During the segment, Lin will touch on important ideas behind staging, share her real life experiences working as a stager and examples of staging to counter the current staging myths on the market.
Hire-A-Businesswoman Week will offer business and professional women a week of online power networking. Attendees will receive personal business development and business relocation advice while learning about the women in business market in some of the major US metropolitan cities.
Hire-A-Businesswoman Week is the ultimate business event for women looking for …
* Real strategies to remodel their companies from the inside out to get on the fast track towards building a multi-million company;
* Ways to green their business and save money by utilizing virtual resources;
* Mentors to help them implement high-profit business strategies;
* New markets to tap into;
* New clients and partnering opportunities;
* Virtual employees to ease their workload;
* Business capital to expand or purchase commercial property;
* Continual business education information to improve their skills and move their business forward;
* Commercial and residential real estate resources to smoothly relocate, secure funding, accelerate the sale of their properties, and more.
To sign up for the events, please go to www.ivwcc.org to register.
Staged4more is a real estate staging company that provides flexible and affordable staging solutions to San Francisco bay area real estate agents and home sellers. To see before and after photos of staged homes, ask Cindy any staging questions, learn about staging, please visit www.staged4more.com.