Best eBook Readers on iPadiPads high definition screen makes it great toenjoy movies. Actually, reading books on iPad,especially the new iPad, is also a niceexperience. Thus, thousands of people wouldlike to Book Download Center,The Novel Network, and myPadMedia to searchand free download their favorite books to iPad.The next thing is to get the best eBook Readeron iPad. For the best eBook Reader, manypeople may think that a more expensiveprogram, the better. Well, thats not the case.Usually, a best reader should be defined as amost suitable one. In other words, an eBookreader which can meet our various demandson reading book should enjoy high favor. Thispage is going to introduce you several eBookreaders which are the most popular eBookreader of iPad. We hope it will help you a lotfor searching nice iPad eBook viewer.
Top Ranking iPad Books Readers (iPad, iPad 2, The new iPad Included)• 1. iBook iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch which are above iOS 4.2 or later work well with iBook. Designed especially for iPad, it is compatible for all modes of iPad, including iPad, iPad 2 and the new iPad. iBook is the greatest application to display ePub files. Also it can read Adobe PDF files. Its bookshelf appearance gives audiences the most intuitive and most convenient visual feeling to pick up your favorite books. Whats more, it is also an e-book online store which helps you search and purchase books easily.
• 2. GoodReader• This is a extraordinary ebook view which is available for you to read Office documents, PDF, Text, HTML files, image (JEPG & BMP). You can mark the page and start to read from here the next time. You can add annotation including typewriter text boxes, popup comments, text highlights, freehand drawings, lines, arrows, rectangles, etc. to the book files. If you like, you can sync the eBooks to PC or Mac through Wi-Fi.
• 3. iSilo• You can customize the fonts, background color and the auto- scrolling speed. Landscape mode and portrait mode are supportable in reading books. All files in .txt, .pdb, Office documents are compatible with this nice software. When you open the target files, it will auto-scroll to the place you read last time.
• 4. MobileRSS HD• It has the ability to synchronize all information about Google Reader. It can automatically shield the entries in the Google ads which keeps a more concise interface for you. You can define to show all articles or the latest articles according to your needs. If you want to keep a nice photo during reading, you can download and keep the images to your iPad directly.
• 5. iComic• For fans of comics, it is the top choice which enables users to read comics on iDevice smoothly. It supports to display images of PNG, JPEG, and GIF. Even, iComic can read compressed zip or cbz format achieves. All high resolution comic pages will be displayed clearly and easily.• Related: Convert TV Shows to iPad, Copy iPad Music to iTunes
• Thank you very much for reading!• You may also interested in this article here ：• http://www.ipadtomactransfer.org/ipad-2/ba ckup-ipad-2-ebooks-to-mac.html