The Solution to
Many Americans are going through difficult situations now. Unfortunately, the majority of those Americans
are dealing with these situations on their own, they don’t know where to turn and they don’t know what to do.
The stress of trying to deal with these issues causes problems at home and at work. And whatever the outcome,
they accept it because they don’t feel like they have any other option. Now, more than ever, Americans need ac-
cess to professionals who can help them deal with these issues.
At Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. we know people do not have to just accept their situation. Instead, we help
them by providing them access to quality law firms across North American to help them with their issues. We
recently asked our attorney network to tell us what subjects our members are calling in about the most. Take a
• Consultation on and review of severance packages including how to negotiate a better package
• Mortgage consultation including loan modification, foreclosure, work-outs, refinancing and short sells
• Explanation of the Hope for Homeowners Act
• Credit and asset protection
• Credit card liability resolution
• How to return items such as automobiles and end the associated loan(s)
• Landlord/tenant issues including evictions
• Bankruptcies - Chapter 7, 11 and 13
• Lawsuits filed by aggressive collection agencies
• Child support payment enforcement
• Employment issues, especially relating to 401k’s
It’s our business to help Americans have access to quality legal services so when they are faced with an is-
sue they don’t have to wonder what to do; instead, they simply pick up their phone and make a toll-free call to a
Law Firm, which is dedicated to helping them receive the justice they deserve.
Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.’s mission has always been to make the phrase “Justice for All” a reality. We’re
even more driven as we see the negative effect the US economy is having on the American family. For a low
monthly fee, our members have access to the legal system, something they can use for every day life events and
even serious legal issues.
For more information, contact your Independent Associate.