States of Hydrogen, Oxygen or Magnesium Atom
in or with Cubic Ice Crystal-like Water Clusters (H. Miura)
1 or 2 H atoms near the water clusters enter them.
3 H atoms endohedral water clusters are most stable.
Small : Center H atom oscillates Large : Both ends H atoms oscillate.
Center atom collides to right atom. Right atom collides to center atom.
How three H atoms are condensed to cause nuclear fusion?
(1) Electrons could shield the repulsion of three H atoms?
p + p → d + e+ + ν e , e+ + e- → 2γ + 1.02 MeV
d + p → 3He + γ + 5.49 MeV
(2) Electron distribution could enhance the electron-capture process?
p + e- → n + ν e , e+ + e- → 2γ + 1.02 MeV
n + p → d + γ + 2.2 MeV ( → D2O or DHO )
⇒ γ and 3He/D are measured. Electron wave functions are analyzed.
States of H atoms were simulated to be found that:
(1) The decamer-base oligomer water clusters exist.
(2) 3 H atoms endohedral oligomers [H3@(H2O)n] are stable.
(3) Encapsulated 3 H atoms linearly oscillate
and collide possibly to cause nuclear fusion.
States of Mg and O atoms combine with (H2O)n were
simulated to be found that:
(4) They oscillate possibly to cause the collapse of water
cluster and some kind of nuclear transmutation.
⇒ Detail experiments and simulations are needed.
E-mail address for Simulations： firstname.lastname@example.org (H. Miura)
Experiments： email@example.com (Japan Techno Co., Ltd.)
One of the hydrogen-including oxy-hydrogen gas
(1) is obtained through electrolyzing of water
under vibratory agitation by vibration blades,
(2) can be stored as the mixture at high pressure
for a long time,
(3) is composed of oligomer water clusters (n = 10-20).
Analyzed and reported by Dr. M. Tsuchiya →(3)
were simulated.Photo： Ti (↑), W (↓) metal
by Japan Techno Co., Ltd. →(4)
Ti 1700 1900
Ta 3000 1500
W 3400 1500
(4) Ti , Ta or W metal melts instantly in contact with
the flame of burning gas (about 600-700℃).
(5) Heavy elements are generated under vibratory
agitation of electrolytic solution of Mg, Ca or Cs.
1 H atom endohedral decamer
Simulation system for stability and
oscillation of encapsulated H atoms :
(1) a personal computer (64bit CPU
& 32GB main memory)
(2) a computer simulation program
molecular orbital method)
The decamer-base oligomer water clusters can exist.
The bonding energy per monomer water molecule is
about 5% of the water covalent bonding energy (O-H).
Usually 3 H atoms form a
triangle of plus ion (H3
But encapsulated 3 H atoms
stand on slightly curved line.
Some of them would approach
to the metal surface.
These 3 H atoms linearly
oscillate with infrared of
They nearly coincide with
the peak of initial infrared
radiation from the heated
metal. (700℃ ⇒ ～3.0 µm)
(H2O)n+O1 and (H2O)n+(MgO)1 look stable.
(No compensation for O1 and (MgO)1.)
Mg and O atoms would not oscillate with
infrared from water (too hot: 150℃ ⇒～6.9
µm ). But oscillate with vibratory agitation?
Be coupled on breathing mode or others?
How this oscillation cause the collapse of water cluster
and some kind of nuclear transmutation (element conversion)?
Mg + H + 3D → … → P ? Mg + 5H + D → … → P ?