Presentation "Carbon sorbents for separation hydrogen from APG and synthesis gas"
Kuzbass Sorbents Company«Carbonic sorbents for H2 production and associate gas cleaning» Berveno Alexander Director Russia, 2012
1. PROBLEMS Manufacturers of plant separation and purification of gases Coal-chemical industry Chemistry of oil and gas Metallurgical industries Manufacturers of batteries and supercapacitors- Associated petroleum gas (per year burned 40 billion cubic meters of gas, loss - more than $12 billion).
2. SOLUTIONA new species of adsorbents for gas separation obtained onits own technology of low-temperature vapor activationKuzbass coals. Production hydrogen, helium, nitrogen; cleaning the associated petroleum gas; disposed of CH4, CO2, CO; reduce the weight of gas separation plants. Reduction of energy Solution of Deepening the environmental process of problems refining
3. MARKETWorld Market - $ 2 billion.Market of Russia: 1-2 billion Mln. Rub.rub.The global activated carbon marketwas worth $1.8 billion in 2011 and isestimated to reach $3 billion by 2016(MarketsandMarkets).Global gas market - $ 60 billion. Market of Russia
4. BENEFITS Our process Competitors T=400-750C T=1000-1200C Gas Alkali or acids 2 days 5-14 days EcologyCompetitors – Calgon Carbon Corp., Norit, Takeda, Kurecha.First cost - $ 10-15 per 1 kg. Cost sorbents, $/kg Kuzbass sorbent China Japan USA Germany 30-50 30-70 70-150 60-500 60-200
5. TECHNOLOGY The key technology is based on the controlled formation of nanopores in the carbon materials and is energy-efficient low- temperature vapor activation coals on own unique equipment. Fragmentation Sieving Pulverized of carbon carbon coal materials material combustion Initial coal Vapor-gas Activation activation at at low high temperature temperatureCarbon sorbents
6. TEAM Alexander Berveno Victor Berveno General Director Director of Science 8 years of experience, a 40 years of experience, a chemist - KemSU, chemist and engineer - management - MSU, TSU, KuzGTU, Ph.D. Head of MBA. 92 publications. Laboratory IUHM SB RAS. Finalist of the Competition Rusnano expert on carbon Russian Innovations, winner fibers and nanomaterials. UMNIK, START, the grant Project manager for Federal recipient RUSNANO, grant Programs. Skolkovo Egor Kashirskich Daniel Balykov CEO Engineer 6 years of experience, an 3 years of experience, a engineer - KuzGTU, chemist - Kemerovo State Presidential training program, University, a graduate student management, Reserves, IUHM SB RAS. 10 publications owner of two businesses. on the project. UMNIK Winner UMNIK, START-The team has experience in investment, public procurement and project implementation- The project is supported by the best domestic and foreign experts
7. BUSINESS MODEL Sale of carbon sorbents will be held for manufacturers and owners of gas separation plants, as well as manufacturers of power supplies (ionistor and batteries)Consumers: Active Solar, RSC Energy, Grasis, SC Roskhimzashchita,Provita, Geliymash, Renfors-Technology, Liotech (they need - 700-800tons/year, about 600 million rubles).
8. THE NEXT STEPSDeveloped its own technology for production of carbonnanoporous adsorbents, designed and constructed a uniqueset of activation combined cycle coal.- Manufactured and tested prototypes of sorbents;- We have found potential customers were signed letters of intent;- Is designing and manufacturing of pre-production plants for sorbentpreparation, technology, analysis of potential customers;- Prepared an application for a patent in Russia, America and Europe.
9. OFFER FOR INVESTORS OUR PROPOSAL •10-15 % equity •$ 350K. •Member of the board of directors Need: 152 million rubles.Investment will be used for production of industrial devices ofactivation (45%), equipment (35%), rent (5%) and payroll (15%).PI: 3.5 years.In 2016, the companys value is about 1 billion rubles.
THANKS! Alexander Berveno Directorbav53@list.ru, www.sorbkuz.ru 8-923-488-96-19