Name: : Bakr Alddin Mohamad Alrefaai
Place & Date of Birth: Damascus 1/1/1985.
Marital Status: married.
Address: UAE/ Al Ain Bani yas street. Cell Phone: 056/6292673
Certified dentist experienced in periodontics, Peadodontics,
Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Oral Surgry, Endodontics
and conservative treatment, patient care and education.
University of science & technology
Bachelor of dental surgery 1st april 2009
Republic of Sudan - Al Khartoum - Omdurman.
- University of science & technology dental conference 2-6th Oct. 2006 .
- 1st Implantology symposium Khartoum-sudan 25th sept. 2010(8 credit hours of DGZI)
- UAE international dental conference 2011.
- Power 2 reason evidence based symposiums Dubai-UAE 28-29th Nov. 2012.
- Power 2 reason evidence based symposiums Dubai-UAE 28-29th Nov. 2013.
- Attendee of AEEDC Dubai 2014, Dubai- UAE 4 – 6th Feb 2014.
- Sudanese Dental Association Khartoum-Sudan 2-4th Dec. 2014
- Implantology course 23th jan. -5th feb. 2015 Khartoum-Sudan (ESOI 140 credit hours
and placement of one implants in patients mouth).
Employment History :
I did field training in:
- periodontology from 1.12.2009 to 1.2.2010 in University of Science & Technology dental
teaching hospital .
- Oral & maxilla-facial surgery from 1.2.2010 to 1.7.2010 in Khartoum teaching dental
- Conservation from 1.7.2010 to 1.9.2010 in Omdurman military teaching dental hospital.
- Paedodontics from 1.9.2010 to 1.10.2010 in Omdurman military teaching dental hospital.
- Dental public health from 1.10.2010 to 1.11.2010 in Omdurman military teaching dental
- Prosthodontics from 1.11.2010 to 1.12.2010 in university of science & technology dental
- General Practitioner in Asfea Dental Centere from 1/5/2011 till 1/5/2014 under ministry of
o Maintained proper universal precautions and infection control procedures at all
o Cleaned stains, calcareous deposits and accretions from teeth and beneath
margins of gums.
o Examined gums with probes, and identified periodontal recessed gums and signs
of gum disease.
o Felt and visually examined gums to detect any sores or signs of disease.
o Performed oral cancer checks by feeling lymph nodes to detect swelling or
o Took impressions for retainers and appliances.
o Developed and implemented individualized dental care plans for patients.
o Instructed patients on dental hygiene practices such as proper tooth-brushing and
o Correctly administered local anesthetic and adjunctive therapies such as
fluoride treatments and irrigation.
o Skillfully used hand instruments, ultrasonic cavitron inserts and prophy
handpieces to remove hard deposits and stains from teeth.
o Capably performed prophylaxis in the absence of periodontal disease or
o Effectively removed any impacted, damaged or non-restorable teeth.
o Formulated treatment plans with restorative dentists and orthodontists.
o Diagnosed and treated infections, mouth ulcers and other problems with the oral
o Evaluated oral and dental health.
o Diagnosed and treated diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums and
other oral structures.
o Treated exposure of pulp by pulp capping, removal of pulp from pulp chamber
and root canals.
o Designed and fitted prosthodontic appliances, including bridges, space
maintainers and dentures.
o Routinely performed oral examinations, restorations, extractions, prophylactic
and other dental work.
o Regularly attended dental society and treatment team meetings and in-service
trainings to continuously learn about best practices.
o Proficiently extracted teeth with severe cavities, teeth previously treated with
nonsurgical root canal therapy (NSRCT) and teeth diagnosed as non-restorable.
o Designed appropriate treatment plans.
o Performed root canals.
o Provide orthodontic treatment for malocclusion cases by each fix or removable
- Dental materials knowledge.
- Sterilization techniques familiarity.
- Accurate intraoral measurements.
- Syringes and anesthetics knowledge.
- Periodontal dressings.
- Topical anesthetic (TA).
- Endo, ortho and oral surgery.
- Alginate impression expertise.
- Composite restoration specialist.
- Scaling and root planning.
- Pediatric care.
- Patient education.
- Keeping patients comfortable.
- Fluoride treatments.
- Plaque control instruction.
- Fixed and removable prosthetics.
- Practiced in extractions.
- Adept at inserting cosmetic fillings.
- Accomplished in bonding.
- Root canal therapy.
- Skilled at pulpotomies.
- Fix and removable orthodontics appliances.
- RPD and complete dentures.
- Arabic: mother tongue.
- English: fluent (reading, writing and speaking).
- Familiar with computer hardware & software.
- Ability to handle responsibilities.
- Have aim to develop my job in short time.
- Have a mind to increase my experience.
PASSED, Dubai Health Authority– GP . Dentist Licensure Examination