Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
Presented By-











SNEHA NAIR
GAURAV BADLE
BHUSHAN JADHAV
AKSHAY KOKATE
SAYALI LIMAYE
ABBAS MUKKADAM
NISHIGANDHA PADAVE
OM...
Verbal only has 7% of impact to
overall communication.
 The rest 93% is coming from non
verbal communication
 55% of bo...
 Kinesics
 Oculesics
 Appearance

& Artifacts

 Haptics
 Proxemics
 Chronemics
 Paralinguistics

/ Vocalics
HAPPY

CONFUSED

SAD

ANGER
Gestures
Posture
Open Posture
Closed Posture
What is Eye Contact ?

What is the
Importance of Eye
Contact?
A
P
P
E
A
R
A
N
C
E
SELF- ESTEEM
ATITUDES, PREFERENCE
S
INFERENCES, JUDGEME
NTS
CHOICE OF COLOUR
HAIRSTYLES
CLOTHINGS
Haptics or Tactile

• Haptics is any form of nonverbal

communication involving touch
• Touch communication facilitates th...
Haptics – Touch
communication

Every Person has a
different perception of
touch as
communication.
CONVERSATIONAL DISTANCES

Intimate <16”-18”

Personal 18” to 4 feet
Social--4 ft to 12 ft
Public > 12 ft.
It is Impossible not to
send non verbal
messages.
Non verbal
communication is often
better than verbal
communication at
re...
Non verbal communication is more effective than verbal!!
Non verbal communication is more effective than verbal!!
Non verbal communication is more effective than verbal!!
Non verbal communication is more effective than verbal!!
Non verbal communication is more effective than verbal!!
Non verbal communication is more effective than verbal!!
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Non verbal communication is more effective than verbal!!

990 views

Published on

dis ppt is of non verbal communication more effective than verbal communication

  • Be the first to comment

Non verbal communication is more effective than verbal!!

  1. 1. Presented By-
  2. 2.         SNEHA NAIR GAURAV BADLE BHUSHAN JADHAV AKSHAY KOKATE SAYALI LIMAYE ABBAS MUKKADAM NISHIGANDHA PADAVE OMKAR SABALE         40 5 14 24 30 37 42 56
  3. 3. Verbal only has 7% of impact to overall communication.  The rest 93% is coming from non verbal communication  55% of body language and 38% of tonality. This is also known as 7-38-55 rule.
  4. 4.  Kinesics  Oculesics  Appearance & Artifacts  Haptics  Proxemics  Chronemics  Paralinguistics / Vocalics
  5. 5. HAPPY CONFUSED SAD ANGER
  6. 6. Gestures
  7. 7. Posture Open Posture
  8. 8. Closed Posture
  9. 9. What is Eye Contact ? What is the Importance of Eye Contact?
  10. 10. A P P E A R A N C E
  11. 11. SELF- ESTEEM ATITUDES, PREFERENCE S INFERENCES, JUDGEME NTS
  12. 12. CHOICE OF COLOUR HAIRSTYLES CLOTHINGS
  13. 13. Haptics or Tactile • Haptics is any form of nonverbal communication involving touch • Touch communication facilitates the sending of message • Communicate affection, sympathy, familiarity and other emotions.
  14. 14. Haptics – Touch communication Every Person has a different perception of touch as communication.
  15. 15. CONVERSATIONAL DISTANCES Intimate <16”-18” Personal 18” to 4 feet Social--4 ft to 12 ft Public > 12 ft.
  16. 16. It is Impossible not to send non verbal messages. Non verbal communication is often better than verbal communication at revealing attitude and feelings.

×