We read the article by Alan R. Schroeder
with great interest, and appreciate the
authors’ efforts to assess diagnostic
accuracy of urinalysis for urinary tract
infection (UTI) with blood stream
However, we would like to point out 3
1. Tsujimoto H, Tsujimoto Y, Kataoka Y. Risk of Misinterpretation and Limitation of the
Diagnostic Accuracy. Pediatrics 2015;136(4):e1167–e1167.
2. Tsujimoto H, Kataoka Y, Tsujimoto Y. Methodological Concerns About a Systematic
Review and Meta-analysis of the Mortality Risk of Darbepoetin Alfa Versus Epoetin Alfa.
Am J Kidney Dis 2015;66(6):1102.
3. Tsujimoto H, Tsujimoto Y, Kataoka Y. Concerns about the quality assessment and
unintentional duplication of systematic reviews. BMJ 2015;published online 02 July.
4. Tsujimoto H, Kataoka Y. Different methods are mixed up in the meta-analysis.
5. Kataoka Y, Tsujimoto H, Tsujimoto Y. How can we use the MMPS score? J Thorac Oncol
2015; in press
6. Kataoka Y. Meta-Analysis of Survival in Mesothelioma: Can We Mix Apples and
Oranges? Ann Thorac Surg 2015; in press
7. Tsujimoto H, Kataoka Y. Letter to the Editor: Review Bias and Spectrum Bias May Affect
Performance of The Clinical Prediction Rule. Pediatrics 2014;Published Online
December 24, 2014.