Successfully reported this slideshow.
RESUME – T.P. SRIKANTH
EMAIL ID : firstname.lastname@example.org CELL : 7200027220
A professional labour relations specialist, with Administration of 14 years of experience in managing
gamut of Human Resource operations, with exposure gained and skill-sets imbibed by experience, I
Have successfully handled crucial job responsibilities, not limiting to, such as those given below.
Talent management , Labor policy development , Industrial relations and compliance, Performance
management , Employer branding, Compensation and benefits, Change management, Analytical skills,
MS Office expertise, Interpersonal skills, Communication and negotiation skills.
SRIVARI GROUP Jan 2012 – Till Date
(HR & ADMIN MANAGER)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning the manpower and adopt right job to the right person, Recruitment & Selection.
• Training & development , statutory compliance, liaison activity, company documentation works.
• Performance appraisal, HR Generalist functions.
• Taking care of employee and Industrial relations
• Develop and handle career progression programs for employees
• Managing performance levels of workers in assistance with respective HODS (head of
• Coordinating with Department Managers for developing and executing employee welfare
• Coordinating with department heads for developing performance evaluation and improvement
• Developed and framed policies for compensation management and resolution of employee
issues, if any
• To ensure that employees are provided with the best of work environment, with all basic
amenities and provisions according to the factories act.
• Attended to and resolved labor issues
• Assisted attorney in developing strategy for fighting labor related litigations in court
• Analyzed employee feedback for developing talent retention strategies and plans
• Conducted operations evaluation and functional reviews of all departments to ensure labor
guidelines are followed
• Taking of facility management like pantry, gardening, logistics, insurance, security.
• Vendor Management - sourcing of vendors, procuring of quality service/products, timely vendor
bills payment, timely renewal of AMC/ ASC.
• Purchase Bill Entry - Accurate entry of bills in ERP and handover to finance within 1 week from
date of receipt. Speedy resolution of pending issues with relevant departments.
• Travel management - Booking of tickets (Domestic + International) at lowest available fares,
Visa processing, Procure Forex.
• Lease rentals - Monthly rent statements processed and payments made within 7th; monitor &
ensure Agreement renewals within notice period.
• Insurance (Staffs + Asset + Transit) - Facilitate timely renewals of staff mediclaim and accident
insurance , Asset and Vehicle insurance; procure transit insurance as and when required.
• Statutory - Monitor Shop Act & Factory Act Licenses of offices, renewal dates and apply for
renewals well within due date; monthly vendor ESI statements and bi-yearly returns + collate
accurate data for yearly returns.
• Housekeeping - Ensure Admin building is maintained neatly at all times (office area, meeting
rooms, washrooms), monitor contract staff activities as per schedules.
• Vehicle Maintenance - Ensure Company owned vehicles are maintained as per manufacturers
recommendation (service intervals), repairs are carried out as and when necessary, at least
cost to company. Ensure vehicle insurance renewal before expiry.
CRAM GROUP - IT COMPANY Jun 2008 – Oct 2011
(Administrative & Offshore Office Manager)
• Worked directly with the President to redesign the company’s HR Strategy and Payroll Function
to support 145 salaried and hourly employees
• Created a job costing model from manual costing system by analyzing all functions of costing
and develop a system to track, monitor and cost all stages of production, resulting in cost
• Planning the manpower ,Recruitment , Selection process, Training & Development
• Monitoring individual performance, Conducting weekly meeting
• Good in drafting, Self Correspondence, HR Generalist Functions
• Providing and identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing
policies, procedures, and work schedules.
• Purchasing printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality,
and delivery; approving invoices.
• Providing and oversee daily office operations and support, Handling Purchase Orders, Payment
Invoices, upkeep of office premises, facilities maintain and pantry supplies.
• Arranging travelling arrangements for team members, including visa applications. Handling
office logistics for new and existing employees.
• Preparation of agreements for housekeeping contract, administration of housekeeping,
implementation of minimum wages, manpower requirement and cost control.
• Procurement of admin items like fan, table, chairs, furniture as per company policy.
SARAVANA MACHINE TOOLS 2nd
Oct 1999 – 3rd
HR & Administrative Executive
• Responsible for managing all aspects of industrial and labor relations
• Assisted departments in investigating cases
• Conducted regular review of labor policies and their implementation
• Interpreted government policies for framing organizational labor policies
• Ensured that employee welfare programs are executed effectively
• Assisted in developing welfare and benefits programs
• Investigated labor issues and compensation claims for finalizing settlement details
• Responsible for mediating between management and labor bodies for resolving various issues
• Assist HR Manager in reviewing and developing employee performance review and
• Maintenance and Administration of front office, Meeting / conference hall.
• Travel Administration.
• Maintenance and AMC Contracts of Office Equipments like AC, EPBX, Generators etc,
• Company Vehicle Management.
• Filing / Record room and pantry room administration.
• Effective Control and management of stationaries.
• Front office management / Meeting room / Conference room / Lunch room / Drinking room /
• Coordinating office procedures.
• Typing up correspondence including letters, minutes and memos.
• Processing staff payrolls, keeping account of finances and updating staff files.
• Raising and progressing purchase orders.
• Booking travel and accommodation for senior managers
• Updating office manuals and brochures.
• Managing electronic and printed files.
B.Com, P.G. Dip. (Business Admin.) And (M.B.A) with Computer skills of Microsoft Office Word, Excel &
Father Name : T.K. Premchandran
Date of Birth : 07.12.1976
Languages Known : English, Tamil, Telugu & Hindi
Wife Name : Bhuvaneswari ( Home Maker), Daughters : Keerthana Sree, Kirutheya Sree
Address : No. 2, Kesavan Street, Vinayagapuram, Kolathur, Chennai – 600 099.
I declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place : Chennai T.P. SRIKANTH