• WEBridge is acronym name for Windchill and ERP systems Bridge.
– Will integrates Windchill 10 and SAP in real data.
– Uses java ,xml and C++ only.
– runs on custom http port only.
– 2 Tier Architecture.
– Lightly coupled.
– Plug and play tool.
– Its ensures Highly secured data transfer.
– also supports multiple ERPs in future release.
XML Data file
Status Result Status Result
What’s new in v.1
• WEBridge is publishing to SAP
– Multi Level BOM create and update
• Mat BOM
• Mat BOM Group
• New WEBridge GUI – add new & Edit for
– Rules and Filters
– Log Message Filter
• 100% Java and C++ based only
• Easy to customize
• Easy to maintain
• Easy to monitor and debug
• Highly cost effective
• Very much light, below 100MB size
• High performance
• Its developed based on
– Web Service
• In 2014
– Windchill to SAP
– publishing Parts from Windchill to SAP(R.1).
– publishing BOM from Windchill to SAP(R.2).
– publishing Windchill ECN, Parts and BOM to SAP(R.3)
– publishing Windchill BOM with Substitutes and R Ds to SAP(R.4)
– 11/11 the Final Release (V 1.0) to Windchill World
• Road Map
– SAP to Windchill
– publish Parts updates from SAP to Windchill 10.x
– publish BOMs updates from SAP to Windchill 10.x
– publish CN updates from SAP to Windchill 10.x
• 11/11 of 2014 is WEBridge 4 SAP v 1.0 Final Release
• 1st or 2nd quarter of 2015 WEBridge 4 Oracle Apps Release
• 3rd or 4th quarter of 2015 WEBridge 4 MS Dynamics Release
• 3rd or 4th quarter of 2015 WEBridge 4 MES Release