How Does 1M/1M Differ
From YCombinator?
YC is Exclusive,
1M/1M is Inclusive
YC accepts < 100 ventures a year
1M/1M is open; anyone can join
YC is Physical,
1M/1M is Virtual
You don’t need to move to Silicon Valley
Whether you are in Cape Town or Chennai,
1M/1M i...
YC Accepts Entrepreneurs
Twice a Year, 1M/1M All
Year
Entrepreneurs Anywhere, Anytime, can access 1M/1M
YC Invests $$ for Equity,
1M/1M Charges $1000
Annual Membership Fee for
Unlimited Access
YC: 6-7% Equity for
$15k-$25K in Funding
1M/1M Advises Entrepreneurs to Aim for $2M Pre-
money Valuation for Seed Financing
Financing is NOT a
Requirement for 1M/1M
It is, for YC
1M/1M Supports Self-
financed Ventures
YC Requires that you raise money
1M/1M Believes in
Bootstrapping
YC believes in Financing
99% of Entrepreneurs
Don’t Get Funded
YC Focuses on the 1%
1M/1M is Happy to Support the Other 99%
YC Likes Technical
Founders, 1M/1M Supports
ALL Entrepreneurs
A solo business founder CANNOT get into YC,
but CAN join 1M/...
You CAN Join 1M/1M Even
If You Get Rejected By YC
1M/1M can help you prepare for YC, or
Become successful without them
We focus on Business
Strategy and Execution
Irrespective of Financing
http://1mby1m.com
Please join us at a FREE Strategy Roundtable Soon!
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

1M/1M vs. YCombinator

968 views

Published on

How does the 1M/1M Global Virtual Incubator differ from YCombinator?

Published in: Business, Economy & Finance
  • BTW nice presentation!.... Also you can send your pitchdeck to thousands of VC's and Angel's with just 1 click. Visit: Angelvisioninvestors.com
       Reply 
    Are you sure you want to  Yes  No
    Your message goes here

1M/1M vs. YCombinator

  1. How Does 1M/1M Differ From YCombinator?
  2. YC is Exclusive, 1M/1M is Inclusive YC accepts < 100 ventures a year 1M/1M is open; anyone can join
  3. YC is Physical, 1M/1M is Virtual You don’t need to move to Silicon Valley Whether you are in Cape Town or Chennai, 1M/1M is accessible 24 hours
  4. YC Accepts Entrepreneurs Twice a Year, 1M/1M All Year Entrepreneurs Anywhere, Anytime, can access 1M/1M
  5. YC Invests $$ for Equity, 1M/1M Charges $1000 Annual Membership Fee for Unlimited Access
  6. YC: 6-7% Equity for $15k-$25K in Funding 1M/1M Advises Entrepreneurs to Aim for $2M Pre- money Valuation for Seed Financing
  7. Financing is NOT a Requirement for 1M/1M It is, for YC
  8. 1M/1M Supports Self- financed Ventures YC Requires that you raise money
  9. 1M/1M Believes in Bootstrapping YC believes in Financing
  10. 99% of Entrepreneurs Don’t Get Funded YC Focuses on the 1% 1M/1M is Happy to Support the Other 99%
  11. YC Likes Technical Founders, 1M/1M Supports ALL Entrepreneurs A solo business founder CANNOT get into YC, but CAN join 1M/1M
  12. You CAN Join 1M/1M Even If You Get Rejected By YC 1M/1M can help you prepare for YC, or Become successful without them
  13. We focus on Business Strategy and Execution Irrespective of Financing
  14. http://1mby1m.com Please join us at a FREE Strategy Roundtable Soon!

×