Contrary to popular belief, you don't need to be an employee to do some of the most interesting product work in Silicon Valley.
So, if you LOVE product management and product marketing work, but...
* you want to see your family more
* you want to learn more in one year than you have in the past five
* you want to have a bigger impact on the industry, and work with several interesting companies in a year
* you're inherently entrepreneurial and want to control your own destiny
* BUT you want to do all this without sacrificing your pay
... then come learn how to become an independent product management consultant. Someone who's done it, a been-there-done-that PM consultant, will guide you step-by-step through what you need to do to strike out on your own within 2 months.
We'l cover a 12 step process of exactly what you need to do to set up shop, land your first client, do an incredible job for your clients, and manage your business going forward.