11 Reasons Why Choose Magento Web
Development to Power Your eStore
Magento web development is popular as a robust eCommerce framework.
Here are some compelling reasons why you should consult your eCommerce
development company to turbo-charge your eStore with Magento.
Entrepreneurs struggling with low online sales, lean over. Here’s why Magento web
development might just be the solution you are looking for to revive sales and turn the table
around with a thriving online business.
1. Magento works with every budget: The entire cost of professionally designing and
developing an eStore using this platform comfortably fits the bill for small-businesses and start-
up enterprises with limited initial capital.
2. Free extensions: This is the charm of using Magento. There a number of free extensions that
you can integrate to make your eStore more user-friendly without spending time and money in
developing a new one.
3. Possibility of deep customization: With expert eCommerce developers by your side, you can
customize every aspect of the eStore including layout, content architecture and even admin
4. Big brands use it: Wall Street giants fuel their eStore with Magento. Guess this alone is a
compelling reason because if Magento worked for them, chances are it will work for you as
5. Seemingly endless functionalities to improve the customer experience: The eCommerce
platform comes with a fleet of extensions to enhance the experience of the visitor and up the
chances of conversion.
6. A quick bug fixes: Bugged features impair credibility and you can miss out on sales.
ECommerce development company, particularly from India have a sound reputation of
working on this web framework and can help you with creating a smooth shopping experience.
7. Reporting and analytics are installed as standard: You can keep a close watch on customer
purchase behavior, generate reports on invoices raised, products delivered and more. You can
clearly see through the sales pipeline without requiring to install additional extensions.
8. Intuitive back-end: With single back office you can manage content on the web pages,
permit role-based access to multiple users, control promotional schemes and payments.
9. Scalability is its major plus: Whether yours is a curate store featuring just a dozen of
products or a retail store with thousands of product pages, you can fall back on Magento. Also,
as your needs evolve you can scale up or down without much hassles.
10. Great extensions for marketing: Built-in functionalities for promotion are a quick and easy
way to reach out to your subscriber base, informing about the latest offers. Some of the
marketing extensions are specifically targeted to encourage repeat visits and invite friends of
11. Search engine friendly: This one gets the brownie point. SEO friendly coding allows
entrepreneurs to wade though thick online competition and benefit by being on the top of
Don’t take it for our word, reach out to a professional eCommerce development company in
India or elsewhere for a consultation. Tell them about your requirements and request for a cost
estimation. Chances are that you will be able to get a lot done within a decent budget-size.
Extensive expertise in eCommerce solutions makes SP Technolab a reputed eCommerce
development company. Our Magento web development team is based in India, thereby
providing the best of affordability & quality. Drop an inquiry on http://www.sptechnolab.com/
to get free cost-estimation.