Harsh J Vyas ( IAS),
District Development Officer,
Sabarkantha District Panchayat,
Honorable CM of Gujarat on 12th September
2014 in Khedbharama said, “ Aaganwadi
workers Waste their 2 hours in filling 11
register everyday and now it is time to take a
lead and make AWW free from these
administrative activities to give qualitative
nutritional and preschool services”.
• To decrease prevalence of malnutrition among
6 months to 6 years children of Sabarkantha
• To decrease reporting time by providing mobile
application for reporting.
• To support AWW to give more time in service
deliveries rather than administration work.
• To provide dashboard to supervisory cadre for real
time monitoring of AWC’s activities.
• AWW has to do single time entry for any work.
• Attendance of children can be verified by head count
from the photo.
• Automatic plotting on growth chart will ensure
accuracy in assessment in malnutrition status.
• Sms notification to beneficiaries for nutritional
• All 11 register and reports required are generated
• Total 330 AWW has been selected for pilot project
across Sabarkantha district including urban area.
• Total almost 3, 30,000 populations is covered under
• All children less than 6 years, Pregnant women and
lactating mother are given services under this project
• Convergence of all eleven registers in single mobile
application has reduced time consumed for
administrative work. Also stress related to this
reporting also has reduced. So AWW now can able to
concentrate more on giving services to children.
• Automatic plotting on growth chart ensures accurate
status of malnutrition in child. Human errors and
reading variation are avoided.
• With single “Sync” button all data go to taluka and
district level. So time taken for report generation,
submission and travelling of AWW has reduced.
• Sms notification to mother or care taker will support
in social mobilization of child to AWC.
• Taluka and district officers can monitor all the data
from office daily and give feedback to AWW directly.
• Valid and reliable data will ensure evidence based
Mamta Diwas and Vaccination
Antenatal & Newborn registration
Survey of family is entered directly
into the tablet with less typing as most
of fields have selection response only.
These data are entered only once.
Attendance of the Anganwadi
children's are taken with Photos
According to the attendance status
take home ration (THR) and
Anganwadi food grain ration will be
deducted automatically from the
Pre-school activities are also entered
Children weight, Height, age, MUAC are
With above mentioned detail a photo
of child is also uploaded for
Tracking of weight of child
Female health workers logs in from
Anganwadi tab and get name and full
details of child and woman pending for
FHW give vaccine and ticks
on the name.
Immunization and Mamta diwas
Entire form of Mamta divas is filled in
tab With fields having less typing and
Immunization and Mamta diwas
Home visit & Referral services
Data of Home visit and referral
services are entered.
1.Family servey report
3.Birth and death Report
4.Growth Monitoring Report
5.Pre-School Attendance Report
6.Supplementary food attendance
report for the children
9.Home Visit Reports
10.Pregnant women Report
11.Nursing Mother reports
12.Child details reports
6months- 1 Years
1 Year to 3 year
3 Year to 6 year