Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Hi my name is Vinay, I was born on
February 2nd,2001 in Brampton. My parents
decided on my name according to
Hinduism, the priest gives you the horoscope
and the birth time, you are given a letter.
This letter should be the first letter of your
name. I am a Taurus, the first letter the priest
gave me is V. So my parents named me Vinay.
I also like to play video games and watch
In my life I have many goals, but these are
my important goals to archive in life:
• I want to participate more in class
• I want to get more familiar with
• I want to travel around the world
• This year i want to get better at baseball
• This year I want to try new things
These are my goals for this year and the
Family is very important to me. In my
family I have 2 sisters and my parents.
One of my sisters is Rachel who is 15 and
my other sister is Vandana who is
17.Without my family I wouldn’t be the
person I am today.
• Many of my close friends go to this school and
I play outside with them in my free time. We
play sports like: baseball, soccer, hockey and
cricket outside. I also go to my friends houses
to play video games.
• My friends are really helpful.
• Friends are important because they help you
and they care about you.
• I was born on February 2nd,2001
• My horoscope is Taurus according to Hinduism
• Getting older means that you have to be more
responsible and you get more mature.
• When you get older life keeps getting harder
• A worldwide event that happened in
September 2001,was 9/11.That was when
terrorists bombed the World Trade Center
• Technology is the future
• New inventions will be coming out and the
devices we have now will soon be old.
• There will soon be inventions like robots that
will do your work for you.
• The worlds population will continue growing
and there will also be more pollution
• I think that the cartoon character that is like
me is Mr.Krabs
• Mr.Krabs and I both like money, but Mr.Krabs
is more greedy than I am.
• I like Mr.Krabs because he likes money and I
like money too.
• I like to play :
• watch TV
• and play outside
• When I am older I will still be playing baseball
and watching TV, but I won’t be playing
outside very often.
My teachers are my parents because they
help me in many different subjects. They
encourage me and they help me to achieve
my goals. They are very important to my life.
My sport is baseball, I’m trying more
to be a leader at baseball so I can help
people how to play the game and how
to improve. This sport helps you to get
more athletic and more healthy. I will
be playing this sport more often.
I think in today's world people care about
there shoes the most Adidas and Nike are
coming with the most popular shoes in today's
world. I think the best foot ware store is
champs. I think it does not matter what the
new fashions are you can wear what ever you
I would choose to go play baseball with the
Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers center. Watching
Jose Bautista hitting homerun’s in the stands. I
would meet all the players and they would
play a game and I will be catching.
My favorite type of music is rap and
my favorite song is Headlines by Drake. If
we did not have music we would have
nothing to listen to. A songs lyrics have to
have a good meaning for to be a good
My favorite movie is Home Alone
and the Hunger Games. My favorite
actor is Macaulay Culkin from Home
Alone. A good movie needs to be
funny and adventures.
• A big issue today in a teens life is finding out who
you are and where you belong
• Choosing the right group of friends is important
because your friends influence your everyday
choices and they define who you are
• You might also get peer pressured from friends
into doing something that your uncomfortable
with and sometimes you have to end up finding a
new group of friends to hang out with
My name is Vinay
I am in Grade 7
I am only 12
But I have many stories to tell
Last year I learned many things
I had so much fun in gym class
And I slowly got better at doing math
We performed many plays
But I’m still not comfortable with being on stage
Overall these past ten months I have learned alot