Case Study on Click2Resume
Resume writing on consistent basis wasn’t an easy task to create within an assigned time. We had
taken initiatives along with our team members to leave no stone unturned for creating the stupendous
resume writing services job portal. The task was broken into smaller group of problems to find the best
and correct solution at the right time.
With presence of brilliant and excellent team members, we were able to create an interface to be
accessed easily by the users. We created an admin panel from where CV’s can be easily assigned to
Content Writers and orders can be counted. The full fledged resume writing website was delivered
within a timeframe of 6 months to the client.
Timeframe: 6 Months
Concept: Exclusive and Unique Resume Writing Services
Technologies that made a difference to our client: Core PHP, JQuery, Java Script, MyDesk, Mysql.
Target Market: Job seekers, working professionals, part time and full time job finders
• Resume Builder
• Website Development
• Vendor Inventory Management
• Job Alert Management
• GUI Dashboard
• SEO & PPC Campaigns
• Responsible for making the fast and smooth working resume writing website.
• 200% Organic Traffic increased in past 6 months on regular basis.
• When started, the total number of orders used to be 4 which is as of now has crossed the limit of
400 records on the daily basis.
Case Study on GoPaktor
GoPaktor has awesomely become the world’s number one social networking website amongst
youngsters in Singapore. This application has won applause mainly for creating the way to discover
who’s like whom. The task was an intricate problem and it was sorted out by our dedicated and
smart team within 45 days. Without an iota of doubt, GoPaktor is ruling the heart of South Asian
people in finding them a right partner.
Now say no to fear of rejection and peer pressure and create an unbelievable digital experience for
yourself. With presence of number of dating applications, GoPaktor beats the experience with its
dating feature as no other application has given so far. With GoPaktor, you can connect, like and
show interest in the people who lives just next to your abode.
Timeframe: 45 Days for 1st Version
Concept: Digitally enhanced and improved dating application
Technologies that made a difference here are: Export, PHP MySql, Jason, and Google Map API.
Target Market: Young & Energetic people of South Asian country i.e. Singapore
• Application UI/UX Design
• Application Development
• Back-end User Management
• It has become number one social networking application within its launch period of 1 month in
• The numbers of people have grown from 1 to 25,000+ within a short time span of its launch in the
Case Study on Magic Moments
The name “Magic Moments” is more than just a name. It spills the magic that lets you sweep off
your feet and you find yourself dancing on the beats without drum. We came across this stunning
brand and were handed over with its Facebook promotions and Creative activities. Playing with
such a prominent brand wasn’t an easy way out but our team of splendid experts performed out of
the box solutions to ring the bells of the brand.
Launched in 2006, Magic Moments vodka is rapidly moving to the top of its category. With its
stylish packaging and cool attitude, it has been ruling the heart of people from young to old
generation. The moment people dive into its spell, they lose themselves in its charismatic taste.
The real magic is also happening with presence of its Facebook page which ties the heart of people
with its status updates and news.
Client: Magic Moments
Timeframe: From 9 Oct 2011 till now
Concept: Since 2011, this brand has been reaching out classy and suave drink lovers as prior to this,
there was no user engagement on social media platforms.
Target Market: Anyone who is fond of drinks/pubs/bars
• Social Media Optimization through Facebook
• Increase in number of likes
• Running Ad Campaigns & Contests
• Digital Marketing
• Facebook Applications
• We started our operations with only 300 likes. At present, this magnificent brand has got more than 3,
00,000+ Likes and Active Members.
• The active members have been increased by 20% on FB.
• The visit on the website has been increased by 250% through social channels.
Case Study on Overall Travel
Overall Travel is India’s leading online travel solution provider. Overall Travel website provides
complete as well as bespoke information, price estimate, availability as well as reservation facility
for India and International air travel, train reservation, hotel as well holiday bookings with rental
transportation (booking private buses & cars).
Currently we are developing a mobile app for this website and digital marketing has taken a back set
as the website is in redesigning mode. Soon it will be live along with new interfaces and design.
Client: Overall Travel
Concept: Providing a platform to generate online inquiries
Target Market: Regular & Occasional Traveler
Technologies that made a difference here are: .Net, CustomModuleS3 and Action Script
• ERP Development
• Redesigning of website
• Providing Customer One stop solution to all travel needs
• Assisting social platforms for Travellers
• Currently working on mobile app to target the customer on mobile device
• Increase by 50% in Online inquiries in the initial stage
• ERP solution for travel executive which increased performance by 60%
• Increase in number of active members by 12%
Case Study on MyCity4Kids
Every child is special and Mycity4Kids makes children more special and accentuate. This superb website
came into existence with formation of ideas like providing everything from a playground to school, and
hobby to sport classes under one roof to parents for their children. The main challenge was to let the
parents explore what their city has best to offer in terms of facilities to their children. It works more like
a marketplace where parents can easily find out about existing and upcoming summer camps,
workshops, sports complex etc and pay online or through cash.
Timeframe: From November 2010 till now
Concept: Providing a local business directory for kids to parents
Target Market: Expecting & Young Parents, Newly born and grown up babies
Tasks Undertaken/Work Delivered:
• PPC, SEO, SMO
• Online Media Buying
• Portal Development & Maintenance
• Banner Designs
• In the first year, the numbers of visitors were 30,000 from SEO campaign and 24,000 from PPC
campaign. The total number of unique visitors was 72%.
• In the second year, the numbers of visitors were 90,000 and unique visitors were 81%.
• The total traffic generated was increased by 15%.
• We also emphasized on 100 SEO keywords out of which, 70% were listed amongst the top 10
keywords from the year 2010 to 2012.
• We focused more on keywords like Kidsplayschool, Playschoolindelhi, KidsWorkshops,
• We are able to generate the average traffic naturally of more than 52,000 visitors per month.
• Our social media campaign led to average page view of 56.
• In first Google update, the page ranked at the position of number 3.
• We are able to increase the fan base by 62000+ Active members.
• The average monthly traffic was increased by 1.7 lac users.
• The active members have been increased by 15% on FB.
• The user engagement at present is 13%.
Case Study on TetraPak
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with
customers and suppliers, it provides safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day
meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people. The main challenge was to develop a new website as
old website was lacking a certain simplicity that elegance requires. It was also lacking in definite skew
that takes you toward a modern brand. The old website didn’t have the genes to stand for a global
Timeframe: From January till present
Concept: Designing a website that matches up with Global standard and more consumer centric
Target Market: Mothers
• Facebook Ads
• Facebook Applications
• Content Moderation
• Contest Creation
• Mini website development
• In the time span of 2.5 years, the fan base has been increased by 3, 00,000.
• The traffic from FB has been generated at 6%.
• The percentage of active members on Facebook is 5%.
Case Study on RituKumar
This stupendous brand came into existence in the year 1969 and formed its social presence in the year
2011. The journey of its operations was fruitful till the time it was carrying on business without social
presence. With social media, many challenges were faced and resolved to give this brand a unique and
creative identity. The name which almost rules the heart of elegant and gracious women worldwide has
come a long way in giving wings to its dreams.
Ritu, who began her work with four hand-block printers and two tables in a small village near Calcutta
forty years ago, was the first woman to introduce the ‘boutique’ culture in India under the brand name
‘Ritu’. Today she has outlets in 14 cities in India
Timeframe: Dec 2011 till Now
Concept: Since Dec 2011, there has been an immense increase in the user engagement on the social
media platform as prior to this; RituKumarFashion was socially absent.
Target Market: Beautiful and Graceful Indian Women
• Social Media Optimization Activities
• Facebook Page
• Generating the traffic & Interaction among audiences
• Creation of Facebook page
• The conversion rate is 30% at present
• Increase in number of likes
• The active members have been increased by 21% on FB.