• Open in 2008 (Late summer? Fall?)
• OPEN space w/room for ~20 coworkers
• 10 full-time members
• 10-15 part-timers + visitors
• 1 or 2 conference rooms + amenities
• Wired & Wireless
• Fast Connection — T1 (No proxy or goofy stuff.)
And because everyone asks…
Full Member $300/month • Dedicated Desk
• 24x7 Access
• Storage included
• Conf. room allowance
Part-time $200/month • Floating Desk
• Up to 3 days a week
• Storage available
Visitor $10-20/day • 1st visit free?
• Free Fridays?
• Hours 10-4
Conf. Rooms $20-40/hour • Polycoms
These are wild guesstimates, subject to change
and based on examples found here:
How can you help?
• Invest or partner
• Become a member now
• Sign a promissory letter (not tonight)
• Pre-pay 6 months dues? (maybe at a discount)
• More info soon at corkboardcolumb.us
I encourage any of you to think
about starting a space as well.
• Don’t confuse ‘Columbus Coworking’
• We should use Google Group, pbwiki,
etc for general discussion & support.
We’ve got to stop meeting
Casual Coworking once a week?
• In homes? á la Jelly? ~ workatjelly.com
• Or cafes, restaurants, á la Ann Arbor?
• Let’s start next Friday, March 14
• Also good for Corkboard planning and