Here are some of the best natural home remedies to
try for the occasional bout of acid reflux:
1. Lose weight. Studies show losing 10
percent of your body fat can improve
acid reflux symptoms.
2. Try eating raw almonds: an alkalineproducing food that can balance your pH
because they are a good source of calcium
unprocessed aloe vera juice daily.
4. Start your day with a cup of warm water and fresh
lemon juice. “By drinking this on an empty stomach
15 to 20 minutes before eating anything else, the
body can naturally balance out its acid levels”
5. Try a tablespoon of baking soda in a
half cup water — not tasty but effective.
6. Take 1 to 2 teaspoons daily of apple
cider vinegar. It’s great mixed with honey
in tea or instead of lemon in tea.
7. Eat a Red Delicious apple after
8. Supplement with Saccharomyces boulardii, a
probiotic strain specifically for the small
intestine, to help optimize absorption of key
vitamins for optimal digestive health
9. Chew a stick of gum after meals to increase
saliva production, which research shows can
reduce acid levels in the esophagus.
10 . Sleep on your left side. Studies found
sleeping on your stomach or right side can
cause additional pressure that increases GERD
Don't wear clothing that is too
Don't exercise directly after a meal
Don't lie down right after eating or
eat within three hours of bedtime
Elevate the head of your bed if
you're a night time refluxer.
Consult your Doctor if symptoms
does not subside with Home
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel
Join Us on Facebook