1. Coconut Milk:
• Coconut milk is among the richest sources of
tissue-nourishing, plant derivatives.
• Grind the grated coconut and squeeze it to
remove its juice.
• Massaging coconut milk (juice) on the scalp.
• Pure aloe gel can be applied directly to the
• This is helpful for preventing hair loss due to
irritated, dry or infected scalp.
• After massaging the head with aloe gel, wait
for few hours and then wash the hair with
3. Oil Massage:
• Regular massaging the scalp for a few minutes
every day with lukewarm oil will lead to
stimulation of blood flow to the scalp.
• Coconut oil helps in controlling hail fall.
• Other recommended oils are: Jojoba oil,
almond oil, mustard oil, lavender oil.
4. Neem Treatment:
• Neem is one of the most sort after herbs on
How to use:
• Boil neem leaves in water until the water level
falls to half its initial quantity and then cool it.
• Rinse out your hair with the mixture once a
• Boil dried amla in coconut oil till the oil turns
black in color.
• Massage your scalp with this oil.
• This is an effective and very easy home
remedy to check hair loss.
6. Hair fall preventive packs:
• Pack 1: Aloe Vera mixed with herbal
Amla, shikakai and neem powder gives
• Pack 2: Henna, egg whites and curd when
used together stops hair fall.
• Pack 3: Honey, olive oil, cinnamon mixed
together make for a soothing yet effective hair
7. No Junk Please:
• Unhealthy lifestyle, eating junk and all these
unhealthy habits leads to hair loss due to high
level of toxins in the body.
• So, start drinking lots and lots of water.