Over 73% of Total E-commerce Sales are Made via Mobile Apps
A Complete Package to Successful Mobile App Launch
1. Marketing Strategy Before the App Launch
2. Marketing Strategy On the Launch Day
3. Marketing Strategy After the App Launch
Before The App Launch
1. Build a teaser website
2. Pitch to app review websites. Sites like 148apps, AppStoreApps and AppAdvice can generate
a lot of buzz for your app if they mention it
3. Create a six-second how-to series
4. Run a contest
5. Create Blog
6. Create Webinars
7. Post on Pinterest.
How to launch A Mobile App ?
1. Submit Your App On Google Play Store and App Store
2. Create a Landing Page
3. Notify your Existing Customers of your app's availability
4. Notify your press list and influencers
5. Use giveaways to get thousands of downloads.
Steps to follow to Submit app on Play Store
App Store Product Page
App Name : OnGoBuyo
App Icon :
Ingredients That Make A Description Better
2. Informative content
3. Professional language (according to industry)
4. Highlights the features and functionality
5. Content that user reads, appreciate & understand.
What’s New :
1.Opportunity to communicate with active users
2.List updates & changes
3.Add call-to-action message
4.Let users know for changes made after their
Keywords are limited to 100 characters total, with words separated by commas. Maximize the
number of words that fit in this character limit by avoiding the following:
1. Plurals of words that you’ve already included in singular form
2. The names of categories or the word “app”
3. Duplicate words
Improper use of keywords is a common reason for App Store rejections. Do not use the following in
1.Unauthorized use of trademarked terms, celebrity names, and other protected words and phrases
2. Terms that are not relevant to the app
3. Competing app names
4. Irrelevant, inappropriate, offensive, or objectionable terms
Social Media lets You Go Viral
Over 78 % of U.S. Americans have a social media profile
The number grows 5% with 1.96 billion people using social media
The number expected to reach 2.5 billion by 2018
1.Set up a page.
2.Use the audience network.
3.Choose your advert audience.
4.Reach customers you know.
5.App install and engagement adverts
6.Share your content and products
7.Share updated features
8.Get Likes and Reviews
The App Card represents mobile applications on Twitter and drives installs. It’s
designed to allow for a name, description & icon and to highlight attributes such
as the rating and price.
Sample Code¶ Adding an App Card to your tweets is as simple as adding the
below meta tags to your site: <meta name="twitter:card" content="app"> <meta
name="twitter:site" content="@TwitterDev"> <meta name="twitter:description"
content="Cannonball is the fun way to create and share stories and poems on
1. Set Up Google+ Business Listings
2. Use Circles to Segment Connections
3. Create and Join Communities to Network
4. Share Google Photos to Tell Stories
Videos are an easy way for you to showcase everything your
beautiful and well-built app has to offer.
1. Create a simple 30 second-demo video
2. Your videos, along with all your content, should be updated
weekly or monthly
3. After demo video, leverage social media to promote the
4. Try including blog post, Instagram, and Youtube channels
Link To Your App In Your Email Signature
It can often take weeks if not months for all of your
existing customers to know that you’ve finally launched a
mobile app. But those same customers that don’t know,
likely get emails from you weekly or maybe even daily.
We’re also available on app Now . Check it out