1. Create a page
• You will have a choice of 1. Local Business or
Place e.g. A restaurant 2. Product or Brand e.g.
Apparel 3. Company, Institution or Organization
e.g. Charity 4. Art, Entertainment or Sport e.g.
Movies, Music or TV 5. Other (If you feel that
none of the above are suitable).
2. Add a profile picture & a tagline
• It is very important for your page to have a profile
picture, lets say for example a logo, On the other
hand you are able to add a tagline which is a must!
A tagline is something which is 10 words that
describe your page best, try to use keywords!
3. Edit your page information
• Once you’ve completed the welcome page you will want to
edit the information about your page. To do this click on the
profile icon at the top, the go to about tab and edit profile.
• Be sure to make all the info relevant to what your
company/brand does for example if it specialises in social
media, be sure to put that in there.
• Remember to fill it as much as possible!
4. Add a photo strip or a cover photo
• Whilst you’re editing your profile click on
“add photos here” and you can upload 5
photos that symbolize what your page is
about or you can creatively cut 1 photo into 5