1. Weight lOssJogging faster bodymetabolic operationsresulting in increasedburning of calories. Onthis way it is possible tolose weight and achievebetter and firmer bodyfigure. It is known thatjogging is one of the mosteffective exercises forburning fat from theabdomen and hips
2. imprOve AppetiteAlthough overweight,these people usually sufferfrom loss of appetite. Asmentioned, run speeds upmetabolism, whichrequires more energy.Required energy isintroduced through thefood. So jogging increasesthe need for food whichon a healthy way spreadsto the organism.
3. COnfidenCe BuilderThe most important ofthe benefits of jogging isconfidence building.With jogging the personis able to grow strongerand stronger andovercome every ordeal.People who lose weightdue to running gainmore confidence thanany one else canimagine.
4. mind trAiningAlong with the otherbenefit, jogging is able totrain the mind better. Asyou come across hurdlesupon hurdles you learnto focus and becomemore and moredetermined. Not only willyour body gain physicalstrength but you will alsogain mental endurance.
5. Attitude improvementOne of the lesser known ofthe benefits of jogging isattitude improvement.Jogging releases hormonescalled endorphins, whichare responsible for givingthe feeling of happiness oreuphoria. Hence, jogging isused as an effective tool tocombat clinical depressionsince a very long time
6. Fights AgingGiven that joggingstrengthens bones andmuscles that preventtheir decline, whichnormally occurs withage. So, jogging slowsaging.
7. Fight diseAsesBoosting the immunesystem, regularly joggingdecreases risk of diseasessuch as cancer, heartattack, diabetes,hypertension, andosteoporosis. Joggingincreases lung capacitywhich provides moreoxygen to all vital bodyorgans and speeds up heartrate, this strengthens theheart muscle, reducing therisk of heart diseases. Also,running lowers bloodpressure.
8. increAse in liFeexpectAncyRegular joggingconsiderably increaseslife expectancy of menby 6.2 years and womenby 5.6 years. In order togain the optimumbenefits for longevitythe researchersrecommend jogging at aslow or average pace forbetween one to two andhalf hours per week.
9. Jogging relieves stressBy raising the level ofendorphin lifts mood. Inaddition, during the joggingpeople have time alone tothink about problems and asthey the longer run, they findextra power to deal withthese problems. If a person isangry and furious, he/she canchoose the sprint to get outthe negative emotions.
10. Colon CanCerJogging probablydiscourages coloncancer developmentthrough hormonemetabolism, insulinregulation and thereduction of theamount of timepotential carcinogensspend in the colon.
11. Breast CanCerThe evidence shows that physicalactivity lowers risk in womenbefore and after menopause, andthat, in particular, vigorousphysical activity duringadolescence might protect womenagainst the later development ofbreast cancer. The risk of breastcancer decreases as the frequencyand duration of exercise increases.Most of the studies agree thatbetween 30 of daily joggingreduces the risk of breast cancer.
12. alzheimers DiseaseDaily jog may do more thankeep you fit-it also mightprevent the deteriorationof brain cells that can leadto Alzheimers disease.Jogging of at least 20mincan activate the brain andhelps in accuratefunctioning and reducesthe risk of deterioration ofcells and preventingAlzheimer’s disease.