March 17, 2009
For audio call Toll Free 1-888-886-3951
and use PIN/code 724937
Getting the Most from One Note 2007
• Maximize your CCC Confer window.
• Mute your phone (*6) if you have visitors or noise in your office.
• Please note phone audio may be in presenter-only mode.
• Ask questions over the phone when the presenter prompts.
• Ask questions throughout presentation via the chat window.
• Turn on or off Closed Captioning by clicking on the icon.
• Save the presentation or chat by clicking on the icon.
• Vote Yes or No by using the icon.
How to use VoIP
1) To listen, adjust your speaker volume (left bottom of window)
2) To speak you’ll need a microphone or USB headset.
a) First, run the audio wizard Tools/Audio/Audio Setup Wizard.
b) Second, press on the mic icon when it is free (release when
Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
Office OneNote 2007 is a digital
notebook that provides people one
place to gather their notes and
information, powerful search to find
what they are looking for quickly, and
easy-to-use shared notebooks so that
they can manage information overload
and work together more effectively.
1. Gather your notes and information in one place.
2. Back up your valuable information.
3. Find information more quickly.
4. Work together more effectively.
5. Avoid duplicate work.
6. Organize your way.
7. Prioritize and manage tasks and your to-do list
8. Make meetings more productive.
9. Get up to speed quickly.
10. Improve productivity away from the office.
Insert audio, pictures,
Win. Mobile & Tablet PC
With Office OneNote 2007, finding information is
easy and fast.
Office OneNote 2007 eliminates the guesswork of
figuring out where you stored critical information
because everything is kept in the same program.
No more clicking through file folders and sorting
through pages of paper notebooks to find the
information you're looking for.
Powerful search features give you the ability to
locate information quickly.
Search made easy