1. They are tooth colored.
2. Minimal invasion is required
3. once the procedure has been completed the tooth and its new
filling are ready for use.
4. If a defect is found in a dental composite restoration, it may be
possible for the dentist to just make a repair rather than replace the
1. Tooth colored.
2. They are a mercury free dental filling
3. They are easier to replace and therefore cost less
4. Glass ionomer chemically bond to the tooth structure so are less
likely to fall out
5. Glass ionomer release fluoride into the cavity so there is very little
chance of having recurrent decay
6. Do not shrink.
After cavity preparation, the cavity is conditioned and glass ionomer
cement is placed in the cavity and composite resin above the cement.
The so-called sandwich technique involves using glass ionomer cement
as dentine replacement and a composite to replace enamel.
Tooth prepared and isolated with rubber dam
The cost ranges from Rs. 400 to Rs. 1500
depending on the type of filling material
and procedure selected by the patient .
For Quick Appointment: Ameerpet: 9963511139, 040-23752999;
Banjarahills: 9177671117, 040-23350991
The Dental Specialists
• All fillings are done by experienced MDS Faculty.
• High Quality Instruments approved by US FDA, CE
• World class Imported Dental materials used.
• Special care and follow ups. Transparent patient
education with models.
• Affordable cost.
• Any time service.
• Strict sterilization Protocol ISO / OSHA standards.