AT THIS STAGE
Option1: Root Canal Treatment
Option2 : Extraction
Advantage of Root Canal Treatment
• Less expensive compared to replacement with either Bridge or by
• No need to grind adjacent teeth for bridge
• Prolonged life and maintains originality of natural tooth
• Single sitting Root Canal Treatment with the latest advancements in
Science and Technology ( Rotary Endodontic System)
Step 1: Rubber dam placement
A rubber dam is really a thin sheet of latex (usually about 6 x 6 inches).
It acts as a barrier that helps to keep the tooth isolated (clean, dry,
contaminate-free) during the procedure.
Step 2 - Creating the access cavity.
One of the fundamental goals of root canal therapy is removing
contaminates from within the tooth and to remove these contaminants
a hole is drilled on the upper surface of the infected tooth. The depth of
this hole is extended to a level where pulp is exposed. Once the pulp is
exposed, the infected pulp is removed.
Step 3 - Measuring the length of the tooth
We at THE DENTAL SPECIALISTS use two methods to take
a) By taking an x-ray
b) Electronic measurements
Several individual measurements may be needed for a tooth
Step 4 - Cleaning and shaping the tooth's root
Traditionally, root canal files have been used as hand instruments
(manipulated by the dentist's fingers). We at THE DENTAL SPECIALISTS,
however, have a specialized dental drill (handpiece) that holds the files
and produces the needed filing motion for them.
Tooth irrigation is an important part of
the cleaning and shaping process
Periodic irrigation (flush out) carries off and washes
away debris and contaminants.
The canals are now ready for a
Step 5 - Sealing the canals
The most frequently used root canal filling material is a
rubber compound called gutta percha. It comes in preformed
cones whose sizes exactly match the dimensions (diameter,
taper) of root canal files.
Painless Root Canal Treatment done
exclusively at The Dental Specialists:
• Anaesthesia- Painless Local &
• Access cavity
• Cleaning and Shaping with
Rotary Endodontic System
• Latest Generation Apex Locators used
• Digital Portable Radiography
• Greater Taper Gutta-percha used
• Lateral Condensation technique followed
• Well Experienced and Best Root Canal Specialists in
Hyderabad, India (The Endodontists: Root Canal Specialists)
The Endodontists Team
The Dental Specialists, Hyderabad, India
• Dr. Rama Krishna MDS
• Dr. Ahmed MDS
• Dr. Vikram MDS
• Dr. Gazamfer MDS
• Dr. Nikhil MDS
• Dr. Sarika.P MDS
• Dr. Kamal BDS
Cost and Types of
Root Canal Procedures
• Rubberdam placement?
• Cleaning and Shaping with Manual
and Rotary System?
• Core build up Material used?
• Guttapercha Used?
• Root Canal Sealer used?
• Digital Portable Radiography?
• Lateral Condensation?
• Front tooth or Back tooth?
• Number of teeth/ Other Procedures?
• Referred from The Dental Specialists Patron-Life Membership Card
• 1800 Rs to 4800 Rs.
More Queries? You should know what
type of RCT you are getting done..
• We are happy to serve you.
• Please fix an appointment so that we can help you to know
the advantages and disadvantages of each material and
technique used. We have the best Endodontists in Hyderabad.
We are committed to Quality..
Easy way of booking an appointment with us:
firstname.lastname@example.org (E- Mail)
email@example.com (E- Mail)
Call/ SMS: +91-9963511139/ +91-9177671117/ 040 23350991/