Contact: Neil:: VP of Sponsorship
Revised: March 2016
Social Media Dallas (SMDallas) is a
professional networking organization
led by seasoned marketing and PR
professionals who are passionate about
exploring and sharing best practices in
digital and social media marketing. Our
sponsors help us provide a venue, food
and quality speakers for our meetings
as well as allow us to host TweetUps
and other networking events, providing
them the opportunity to present their
message to an engaged and influential
WHO WE ARE
• Enhances the reputation and image of the sponsoring company through association.
• Gives product and consumer-oriented brands high visibility among key audiences.
• Gives service and online marketing-oriented brands ability to showcase messages to
a highly-targeted, relevant group of marketing decision makers.
• Provides a focal point for marketing efforts and sales campaigns.
• Generates awareness, publicity and media coverage.
If you are looking to drive awareness of your brand and products or services, our club offers a
unique collection of online influencers in the DFW area.
• We average 80 to 100 people at regular monthly events. Special events
draw 150 to 175+ people.
• Pre-event promotion reaches 3,000 people via email, 4,700 people via
Facebook, and 15,700 people via Twitter from SMDallas brand alone.
• Retweets, shares and reposts are a positive side-effect of marketing
to social people
• The amplified reach of just our annual Ambassador and business
members is estimated to be 300,000+
• You’ll reach Dallas-focused marketing and creative professionals with
• Decision-makers: 77% are managers, senior managers, executives
• Buyers: approximately 80% have a role in evaluating,
recommending or purchasing—typically social software,
advertising, marketing services or food.
• In addition to monthly meetings, we periodically offer Special Interest
Group programs. These are targeted, hands-on learning sessions for more
• SIG programs provide the same extensive exposure to our audience as a
regular monthly meeting, including the same email and social reach.
• Since SIG programs have fewer event-day attendees, sponsorships are
available for a smaller price—starting at just $350, which typically
helps to defray food/drink costs for attendees.
• We can create a tailored package to
meet your needs and budget.
• Sponsorship availability is limited
and will be awarded on a first-come
• One Presenting Sponsor per event
• One Platinum Sponsor per event
• We may have multiple Gold and
• At least one in-kind food sponsor
• In addition, we can create custom
sponsorship packages for more
continuous exposure, such as an
annual or quarterly sponsorship.
SMDallas hosts monthly meetings
featuring industry leaders in the social
media, PR, and marketing space.
Attendees range from interns to CEOs
and everyone in between!
Sponsorship opportunities start at
$500 at the Silver level. We work
directly with small and large brands,
as well as agencies that represent
This is a great way to reach the best
and brightest in digital marketing in
Guy Kawasaki, speaking
on the Art of Social Media
• Food sponsors provide food and/or desserts for pre-event networking
• Our events average 80 to 100 attendees, food is usually provided for 60 to 80 people.
• Coupons or gift-card giveaways generally perform well to drive additional awareness
for food sponsors
• SMDallas will promote food sponsor’s social channels pre-, during and post- event
To facilitate more networking,
SMDallas hosts semi-regular
Ambassador events. Sponsorship
is available to reach this
This sponsorship is ideal for
venues such as bars, restaurants,
hotels and other entertainment
We also welcome in-kind services
and product donations, such as:
• Hotel and/or airfare for
• Promotional items (that
can be customized for SM
• Name tags
• Food and beverages
• Event and meeting space
• Entertainment services
• Items for speaker gifts,
door prizes and volunteer
• Gift certificates
• Marketing books
• Event tickets
• Photo and video services
Our speakers typically generously donate their time, but if you and/or your
organization would like to recommend and possibly sponsor a speaker,
please contact us.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for hotel and travel
accommodations for our speakers
A special thanks to the sponsors of Social Media Dallas!
We are happy to work with agencies or directly with brands.
Contact for more information!
Contact: Neil :: VP of Sponsorship
Revised: March 2016