YOUR CONTENT MUST
AND POSITION YOU AS
THE FIT CONTENT STRATEGY
• Content In this phase must refer to the right
mindset showing what might be wrong with a
customers current approach and educating them
on their problem.
• It must be short and to the point
• Does not have to be perfect but has to give
Interested in knowledge.
Give more information on the process.
Show how is it done.
Interested in a solution.
Offer a solution and show outcome.
Value – Blogs, articles, content, etc.
Authority – Showing what you know or exhibiting social proof.
Relationship Building – Asking questions or engaging with our
Opportunity – The ability to upgrade a “lane” and get closer to
becoming a customer.
Sell – Directly promotional / sales-oriented.
Show-And-Tell – Case studies, testimonials, showing the “outcome.”
WHAT TO SEND
• Subject lines and sender names
• Think of sending times
• Think of building a sequence and developing a
relationship of trust
• Don’t try to send any other promotions or
• Segmenting the database based on the funnel
• Drop off auto responder sequence 2
THINGS TO CONCIDER
• In the side walk, you need to sell the “pain”
quickly and effectively and it “stupid” not to say
• The strongest landing pages can be read in less
than 15 seconds.
• very short and to the point Title and Subtitle and a
description of what they will be getting, maybe
without social proof
• Requiring a bit more obligation.
Maybe 30 second to consume.
• A bit more information is needed
including social proof
• Your are asking the user to commit
to more hence you have to give
them more justiﬁcation.
• At least 3 key beneﬁts, and much
more proof and outcomes.
• People will spend 1 to 2 mins on the
THE RIGHT OFFER TO
IT WON’T WORK