A visual and entertaining example of web2.0 within the corporation.
Visually inspired by the brilliant Meet Henry by Cheree Moore of Ethos3 Communications! Check it out: http://www.slideshare.net/chereemoore/meet-henry
9. Charlie subscribes to his blog via an RSS feed He feels like he knows him real well, and always knows what he’s thinking and where the company is heading. he’s never met his boss in person
10. his boss subscribes to it via an RSS feed his team subscribe to it via an RSS feed 130 people he doesn’t know subscribe to it via an RSS feed they all feel like they know him and his project real well Charlie also has a project blog
11. Charlie uses BaseCamp to manage his project……. he assigns tasks & deadlines to team members online team members communicate & check off tasks online Charlie monitor’s progress and workload online
12. Charlie likes tools like BaseCamp because they are lightweight , easy to use and quick …oh and it has RSS …. No training needed for new team members – sign up and go
13. Charlie uses the company wiki ….. a lot the wiki is accessible and editable by everyone at the company
14. to create their own user documentation he encourages the users to use the company wiki …..
15. that’s less work for Charlie ….. … .and empowerment for the users collaborative documentation …
16. Charlie stores & tags all his bookmarks on the intranet … . everyone can see them….and he can see everyone else’s
17. his tags highlight his interests & stuff he’s keeping an eye on he can see who else is interested in the same things by exploring tags
18. Charlie’s boss & project team use the same Social Bookmarking app…… … ..they subscribe to each others tag feeds via RSS