• INCREASED GREENHOUSE EFFECT:Some sun rights bounce off the atmosphere and do not go.
• ACID RAIN: The rain mix with chemical products that spoil all that it touch.Here you have an example:
• OIL SPILLS:These happen when petroleum is accidently released into the sea.• NUCLEAR WASTE:These are very dangerous rpoducts and you must take care with it becouse it can cause you chemical reactions.
• RISING WATER TEMPERATURE:These provoke,for example,the melting on the oceans• ATMOSPHERIC POLLUTION:These occurs when gases are expelled to the atsmosphere.
• HYDRAULIC ENERGY:Is related with the water.Water is transform into energy.• SOLAR ENERGY:Is related with the sun.Sun is transform into energy.
• WIND ENERGY:Is related to the wind.We transform the wind into energy.• MARINE ENERGY:Several means-Tidal energy-Wave energy-Ocean thermal energy
• GEOTHERMAL ENERGY:This energy comes from the heast stored in the earth’s crust.• BIOMASS:Is produced fromPlants remains,forest and agriculturalWaste.·MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE:This is generated in cities.Comes from domestic activities.
• Possible adverse effects caused by a development, industrial, or infrastructural project or by the release of a substance in the enviroment.
• THERMAL POWER STATIONS:• SOLAR POWER STATIONS:
• NUCLEAR POWER STATIONS:• WIND POWER STATIONS: