• Lately we have often been informed about the war all over
our only planet.
Physical violence does not only destroy human, but animal
and plant life.
NAPALM AS A WEAPON
• Napalm was used in the Vietnam War, it's a very dangerous weapon that
causes great consequences .
It was used in Syria's attack on the rebels north of the city of Homs.
• During the Vietnam War the sixth of the forests was destroyed in order to
surrounding nations lose their shelter.
CONSEQUENCES OF NAPALM ON
• Napalm burns human skin and produces burns and infections.
• In the past, the war contaminated water in many ways: the fortified cities
were polluting the water sources in order to capture the fort more
easily,they built the dams that automatically collected a variety of
The sea hapened the biggest damage: weapons and ammunition stocks
from submerged ships polluted the aquatic life and did long-term damage
to beings that live there.
Some nations placed surplus weapons on tankers and they deliberately
sank them not awared what they actually did)
Sea and animals before the oil spill.
Sea and animals after the oil spill.
• To quickly force out the people around them, soldiers were destroying
their lands and estates. The soil became uncultivated and very polluted.
The Ottomans in their conquest burned all immovable property and soil
that they were not necessary for them.
When the water came to that soil, it would immediately become polluted.
• The plants are very fragile and brittle and they were destroyed the most.
People by their own negligence make enormous damage, so imagine how
much damage lthey do when they do it on purpose. Many plant species
extincted in wars.