• there are two theories about fossil fuels:
a) fossil fuels are abundant and will never
b) oil supplies wil disapper in 34 years,natural
gas in 55 years and coal for 127 years
• We have to replace fossil fuels with renewable
• We can get fuel, biogas and methane from
• Nuclear plants do not emit carbon dioxide, which is
harmful to the environment, but nuclear fuel
becomes radioactive and must be stored for decades
in the security concrete pools.
• If the storage error occurs, an accident of gigantic
proportions like those at Chernobyl in 1986. and
Fucushima 2011. could happen.
• Biomass is what most people consider garbage like
trash, garden waste, wood chips and even manure.
• The biomass is fed into a large funnel and then into
the oven where mass burns. As the waste
decomposes, it produces methane, which is
collected in tubes. Methane can be burned in a
power plant to produce electricity.
• Fuel produced from paper, wood, textiles and
small plastics under controlled conditions.
• Most of you don’t know Sweden is importing
waste from other European countries.
Importing garbage is not a common thing, is
• Swedish have a reason for it, given the modest
production waste, they imported it because
they have an incinerator and operations would
close without imports.