Are you concerned what your online reputation says about you? Have you applied for a job or a college, been rejected, and suspect your digital footprint is the culprit? Realizing that you have a digital footprint and reviewing it is the first step to improving your online reputation.
In this presentation, you will examine the idea of a digital footprint. You will learn how your digital footprint impacts your reputation overall. Finally, you will explore strategies to create an active, positive digital footprint that will enhance your overall reputation. This presentation is for anyone who has ever posted anything online.
In this presentation, you will learn about:
- Digital footprints both active and passive.
- Finding and assessing your digital footprint.
- Impact your digital footprint has on your reputation.
- Items employers and colleges do and don't want to see when reviewing your digital footprint.
- Strategies for creating a positive, active digital footprint.