Relationship marketing includes of building mutual
satisfaction with customers long term relationships with key
parties as well as go through profit of the business. key parties
• Customers-People those who are the target market for a firm.
• Channel - Suppliers, distributors
• Partner- Delears, agencies
Relationship marketing involves cultivating the right kind of
Relationship with right kind of groups.
Outcomes of Relationship marketing is to create marketing
network which consist of customers, employees, suppliers,
distributors, retailer, agencies and so on.
The marketer task is to device marketing activities
and assemble fully integrated marketing programs to
create , communicate and deliver value for customers.
Marketing programs are the combination of decisions
on value enhancing marketing activities to use.
Robert Lauterborn suggested that the seller four P’s correspont to
the customers four C’s
Two key out comes of Integrated marketing are-
•Many different marketing activities are employed to communicate
and deliver value and
•All corresponding activities are co-ordinated to maximize their joint
• Internal Marketing is the task of hiring, training and
motivating to able employees who want to serve
• Intenal marketing must take place on two levels-
• At one level think the various marketing function-
» Sales forcing
» Customer service
» Product management
» Marketing researchand so on
• Another level think about the customerswants,
needs,demand and satisfaction.
Social Responsibility Marketing
• Social Responsibility Marketing concept build social and
ethical consideration into their marketing parties
• Focus on satisfying customer needs and wants while enhancing
individual and societal well-being
• Consider the collective needs of society as well as customer
desires and the organization’s profits.
Society..…… #1 (Human welfare)
Consumers ..#2 (Want satisfaction)
Company ….#3 (Profits)
Outcomes of Holistic Marketing
• Clear understanding about business vision/values, mission, and
• Developing marketing strategies andplans.
• Conducting marketing research.
• Selecting target markets and connect with key customers.
• Configuring products and services.
• Making value ,price statements and shape market offerings.
• Deliver value by exploration and creation of value
• Creating promotional messages and integrating media.
• Managing the sales force.
• Managing marketing/distribution partners.
• Doing internal marketing.
• Capture market insights and build strong Brand
Finally we say that Holistic Marketing concept meet all the
challenges of 21st
century which are-
Customer relationship marketing
Customer lifetime value
Integrated marketing communication
Channels as partners
Every employee a marketer