• What are solar panels?
• How does solar panels work?
• Advantages of solar panels
• Solar monkey with lcd.
WHAT ARE SOLAR PANELS
• A device that harvest and convert light to energy.
• A panel of interconnected assembly of solar cells(PV cells)
• Used to supply electricity in commercial and residential
• Photovoltaic is the conversion of solar energy to electricity
• Photovoltaic does not generate heat
• It is very reliable and requires very little maintanence
• Generates no noise or pollution
FLEXIBLE SOLAR PANEL
• The vast majority of these panels are
made from a thin-film amorphous silicon,
which is placed over polymer substrates.
• Principally, because they are easy to
travel with, so they can be used as
portable chargers for handheld devices
and gadgets, such as laptops, MP3
players and cell phones.
WHAT ARE SOLAR PANEL MADE OF ?
• There are two protective layers on
• Solar panel are made of two
materials sandwiched together
called a semiconductor.
• The top layer is negatively charged
while the bottom is positively
• A flexible display is a display which is
flexible in nature; differentiable from
the more prevalent traditional flat
screen displays used in most
Flexible Sticky Solar Panel
Flexible Lcd Screen
Slot for Phone Charging Connection
Flexible Solar Panel tape
Attached Universal Pin
The sides of the sunglasses are
equipped with solar panels which
collect sun power all day. At night,
you can take the sides off of the
glasses and plug them directly into
your to charge it up for your busy
evening of texting and calling.
• As part of our product launch
named as SOLAR MONKEY, we
group members have decided
to market it with high price rate
competetiors in the present