Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Having HR Professional experience around more than Two years. Managing full spectrum of
human resource programs, services and functions. A good team player with a positive attitude to
respect the opinion of others and adaptability to change to achieve common goals fine tunes with
● Worked with “Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd” as HR- executive from July 2013
to June 2014
● Worked with IKYA Human Capital Solutions as OBE from Nov 2012 to May 2013.
● Worked with Skill Hunters Hyderabad as HR- executive from March 2012 to Oct 2012.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Recruiting Retail, Commercial & Rural employees through Employee References and
● Salary Negotiation and finalization issuing Offer Letters.
● Completing Joining Formalities and Induction.
● Handling employee database (both in soft form and files management)
● Statutory and Mediclaim based HR intervention.
● Generate Leaves and attendance reports.
● Completing Confirmations formalities every month .
● Manpower Database Maintenance.
● Member query Handling and Welfare.
● Exit Management (Identifying push and Pull Factor, Presentation of Exit Interviews
output to the management on monthly basis).
● Issuing ESI Cards for news Joiners
● Full and Final Settlement.
● Profound Knowledge on job portals.
● Searching and screening Profiles as per Client Requirement.
● Scheduling Interviews to screened Candidates.
● Can Work Effectively in team, as well as Individually.
● Taking Quires from candidates and discuss with client accordingly.
● MBA (HR) from Kakatiya University 2009-2011.
● B.Com (Computers) from Kakatiya University 2006.
● Board of Intermediate Education 2003.
● S.S.C from Secondary Board, AP with 2001.
Title : Collective bargaining
Company : ITC PSPD Ltd (Sarapaka)
Days : 45 Days
Collective bargaining is a process of bargaining between the employers and their workers
by which they settle their disputes among themselves relating to employment or non-
employment or terms of employment or conditions of labor of the workmen, on the strength of
the sanctions available to each side.
● Detail oriented and an active team player.
● Good communication and organizational skills.
● Energetic and optimistic.
● Target driven and goal oriented.
● Able to work under any situation and able to do any duty as assigned.
Name : SK.HASEENA
Father’s name : MD.BASHEERUDDIN
Languages known : English, Hindi & Telugu
Permanent Address : SK.HASEENA
H.No1-126, Sarapaka Main Road