• Anorexic: an eating disorder, that may or may not bring
• They only eat very few amounts of portions of food
causing them to prevent weight gain, continue losing
• They may starve themselves or exercise very fluently
• Your constantly hiding your habits
• Being obsessed of losing weight, but not in a healthy way
• Dieting despite being thin- Following a severely restricted
diet. Eating only low calorie food. Banning “bad” foods
such as carbohydrate's and fats.
• Obsession with calories, fat grams and, NutritionReading food labels, measuring and weighing
portion, keeping a food diary, and reading diet book.
• Pretending to eat or lying about eating- hiding playing
with, or throwing away food to avoid eating, making
excuses to get out of meals.
• Can cause depression.
• Malnutrition and several other medical
• They struggle for the rest of their life (
off and on).
• It could be deadly.
• It is very important for these type of
people to seek for treatment.
• People become obsess with food and weigh as in not
wanting to eat and wanting get skinner.
• Many people turn anorexia just because they want to
• Other people turn into that because she thinks she is fat
and needs to loose weight
• Mostly are the women who get into this because being
skinny means for them beauty.