• We also use the integration between subjects.
• It’s possible, for example:
• English teacher and history teacher can conduct a lesson
about The Great Fire of London,
• Math teacher and geography teacher can conduct a lesson
about charts ( how to read, draw a chart)
• Literature and music,
• English and music,
• Art and Music,
• Geography and Music,
• PE and Music
• Let’s flip the classroom!
• We think that all teachers are able to make an audio
recording. Through short audio recordings we can
introduce or repeat topics.
• The simplest way- make a short audio recorded power
point presentation, share it with your students and you
will see ....
• Why don’t to use computer lab or tablets.
• We can use lots of apps and environmets.
THEME DAYS . THEME WEEK.
• We have had –
• HEALTH DAY
• MATHS WEEK
• DIGITAL WEEK
• INDEPENDENCE WEEK
• ART DAY
• FOREIGN LANGUAGE WEEK
• BRITISH DAYS
• At the end of October we have a career day.
• We can invite guests to school or visit companies.
• What is the aim?
• The aim is to introduce different companies and
• Because that’s the future of our students.
• Other schools
• Different companies