Transfer contacts from Nokia to Android Mobile in the easiest way
1. t echzost .com http://www.techzost.com/2012/12/transfer-contacts-from-nokia-to-android.html
Transfer contacts from Nokia to Android Mobile
in the easiest way
Contacts is one of the important data in our daily life and
when you buy a new mobile. It is the first essential thing,
to transfer your contacts.
This tutorial will help you to learn, How can
you transfer your contacts from your old Nokia mobile to
a new Android Smartphone.
Follow these instructions:
1. Install "Nokia PC Suite" (Download latest version of PC Suite here
: Official / Mirror).
2. Open "Nokia PC Suite" then "Connect" your mobile phone and Choose
3. Wait until your "Nokia Communication Center" loads .
4. "Sync your contacts" and Goto "Edit" then select "Select All".
5. Beside the process, Create a "New folder" on
Desktop, Open it.
6. Now "Drag" all the selected contacts from "PC Suite"
to the "New folder".
7. Transfer all selected contacts from "New folder" to
your mobile, via Bluetooth or cable.
Its finished, Now all your contacts should
appear in mobile contacts. If not, add them
from the files which you
have transferred before. Similarly you can
also transfer other data.